Self introduction

Good Morning All.
My name is Ahmad from Malaysia.
As you can see I am new here and interested to know more about Forex and or commodities trading and also some questions needed answers.

I was forced to quit my job around
4 years ago due to rightsizing but the management uses my health problem as an issue. Now I am staying with my mom and taking of her, she is 82 and had stroke last year. It is difficult to find other jobs at this age of mine (58).

I am in a very difficult situation where by I was scammed of all my money last month and now I am broke had to IOU from friends and relatives to start into forex but did not know how, manage to deposits into MT4 but now bills and loans starts sending letters to collect their debts. Tried to withdraw all my deposits from MT4 since Jan 16, 2020 but still in review status.

I was hoping to seek help/assistance with my withdrawal but did not how/where to go so I found this forum and hopefully some can help/assist me but if this is the wrong forum please forgive me and please lead me to the right path I hope.

Thats it for now.

Thank you all for very understanding and patient with me.

Regards

Hi adaman. Hope your mum gets better. Im also new to forex trading. I have been demo trading and getting better with strategies I have learnt from baby pips. Its a great place to start learning. Lesson #1 Start your shcooling with papy pips and learn to trade! You will be amazed with what you learn from their site. Add your name to their mailing list so that you can get emails which includes important news on whats happening in the world of forex. Also before engaging any broker, please do homework on the broker. Google the broker and read up on them. The are many dodgy brokers out their so avoid them please! Likewise there are many good brokers in the market. But reasearch and ask questions to them. Baby pips gives you a nice explanation of all different types of brokers. Remember that forex trading with your proper trading strstegy and risk management will make you a sustainable living. REMEMBER SUSTAINABLE LIVING, Do not come into trading and think you will own a ferrari the next few days… many people believe that. With time you would but for now you will survive.
Remember keep a trading journal and record all trades in there.
Happy pip hunting

1 Like

Thanks rolenn01 I really appreciate the advise and assistants.

1 Like

As for the withdrawal, is/are there any advises to expedite the proses?

Hi Ahmad, welcome…

1 Like

Hello Treeny. Thanks. Nice to meet you.

Hi Ahmad and welcome. What do you mean when youre saying that youve deposited to MT4?

1 Like

Good Morning momo3HC and thank you for wellcoming me into this forum.

Yes. I have deposited USD2,600-00 after convertion from Malaysian Currency into MT4 account.

I thought it was simple to do trading but I was wrong (i was stupid), it is not as simple as the demo account.

A week later, I decided to withdraw in order to pay for my overdue expenses and I have submitted withdrawal all my deposited amount USD2,600-00 from it.

After a week my withdrawal status is still “in review” I browsed through some sites and it mentioned that it only takes 2 to 5 working days for the withdrawal amount to be refunded, but up to date it is still in review status. I submitted the withdrawal on Jan 16, 2020 and send neumerous email to "[email protected]" but no reply.

I would appreciate any suggestion or advises regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Regards

As a beginner, you can choose from a range of resources which suits you. And also you can build your trading skills with free online courses.

1 Like

So first as im seeing youve deposited into some broker called MFF Financial (first time heard of them) but not in MT4. MT4 is just a software. Second from what im seeing at their website theres no other way to contact them except e-mail. Judging by this 2 things im scared that youre already scammed but hope i`m wrong. Let others say something if they have an experience with the same broker.

2 Likes

@Adaman Most probably you are scammed. Scammers are abundant and everywhere nowadays ready to prey on the ignorant, new traders. I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, too. We are from the same country. In Malaysia, there are many forex scams going on, please be alert!

1 Like

Hello Ahmad! Sorry to hear about your situation. I hope it will be sorted out soon.

1 Like

Thank you Sir for your advise and sharing your experience. It is nice to know someone from Malaysia ia also in here.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Hi baemax023.

Thanks for giving me hope to move forward.

Regards

1 Like

Salam Eid Mubarak Ahmad. A friend recently mentioned about investment trading through a broker called Myanmar Financial Futures Exchange Ltd (MFFEEX). I have done a word search on Google and your thread came up. I think their website is non operational since I’ve tried to access but it keeps loading. I would like to know if your withdrawal has been cleared? Any other details of brokers name or person who invited you to invest? Should I trust them? I hope to hear from you since I’m just a newbie here willing to learn up and down of trading.