Self Learning for Forex

Hi there! I’m frankie and from asia.Myanmar is my country.First i wanna say i don’t know how to trade that’s why i’m here.I’m the new beginner for the forex trader.So please tell me how to trade forex.I wanna be a trader that’s all.

Hello @Frankie245!

Thanks for visiting and participating in the BabyPips.com forum! We’re happy to have you!

If you’re eager to start learning about Forex, we suggest that you make your way over to the School of Pipsology , our very own guide for teaching beginners how to trade the foreign currency exchange market. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you Forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. Along the way, stop and take one of the 50 forex trading quizzes to make sure you’ve retained the knowledge.

Enjoy!

Jess

Register on the school here ASAP, and be active on here too. This article can also help you;
Trader’s First Steps

Self-learning is definitely needed. But you need to have a guide so you don’t tread on the wrong direction.

Self-learning is the best learning but traders should have enough passion for this. You can use internet to learn more about the market.

Keeping mentors is sometimes expensive so initially you should rely on self-learning.

Go through the whole Babypips first . Then see if you wanna continue Forex . Then I recommend getting a mentor Or a buy course . You can use YouTube also , but if you learn by your self discipline, have to be strong as an ox :joy: ,because no 1 is checking you , but you :100: