Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Imagine the landscaping bill! Whoever got that contract is making a lot of money.

1 Like

If you can’t afford a private jet, here’s the next best thing

The World’s LARGEST Passenger Aircraft — Airbus A380

The Airbus A380 is the largest passenger airliner in the world. With each engine producing 70,000 horsepower, this giant, as tall as a 9-story building, can fly non-stop over a distance of 15,000 kilometers and carry up to 853 passengers.

1 Like

While I don’t miss driving, I do like to look at the industry I was once in. This man drives in luxury.

Luxury Living on Wheels! Tour Newlywed Couples 2024 Custom Kenworth Car Hauler

1 Like

I like the team driving. He said they can keep the truck moving for 20 hours/day. That’s impressive.

You know what? Sometimes, I take the American infratructure for granted. Our roads are well designed and smooth. This facilitates easier travelling. Less developed countries can’t transport goods at the same rate as this couple, due to dirt roads and smaller trucks.

Less developed countries’ roads experience frequent flooding, rapid deterioration, etc. These guys have adapted really well to their occupation, and it allows them to do their job well, and comfortably.

Exactly, I agree with you.

can you imagine being on this bus?

2 Likes

We watch and we’re entertained by these videos. But just imagine being there. First of all, these are small shipments. These shipments don’t even compare to 18-wheel truck shipments.

On top of that, imagine driving on these jacked up roads with no guard rails, and you’re risking your life over the equivalent of $1,000 worth of merchandise.

Driving up mountainsides with no guard rails is no joke.

Nope. I’m wise enough now to know that it’s not worth it.

¨Stop! Stop! Open that door right now! I’m getting out!¨

If he makes it, I’ll get back in on the other side.

Even if I’m the driver, I’m not doing that. I’m not risking everyone’s life like that.

Imagine being on a tour bus in one of these countries, you’re an hour away from the city, and you’re in the countryside. Now, your bus is stuck in the mud. Your travel agent should be in trouble for not warning you. These buses getting stuck in the mud is a regular thing. They know the roads are awful and they just deal with it.

Because goods and services need to travel across the country, you would think the government would be able to find the budget to repair and create roads for transport.

1 Like

Would it be wrong for the travel agent to tell you: You should have done your research before traveling.

JK, I understand what you saying

1 Like

Imagine being booked on this tour without your knowledge

1 Like

Note to self: wait for lane to clear before scaling wall

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I’m 100% with you on that.

you notice as the people scaled the wall, they showed little concern,

Looks like the video skips for a second, so maybe that was a break to check on the tourist

1 Like

I could be wrong, but I think that’s natural in China. One of the worst videos of lack of public concern that I’ve ever seen was a video in China. It’s so bad I won’t even describe it.

I’ll just say that something horrible happened, and no one cared.

What do you expect from such a dense population?

It’s not a Chinese problem. It’s a natural phenomenon of diffusion of responsibility.

A tourist falls and hits another tourist, which then causes a domino effect

1 Like

I just noticed that as well. Hopefully, you’re right.

1 Like

I remember going to NYC in the 90’s and seeing a pimp slap one of his women, a woman stab a man, even hearing a woman cry out for help, but people just carried on as though nothing had happened.

I wonder what cause little concern in the people, is it because of the dense population?

1 Like

It’s called diffusion of responsibility. The more people present, the more anonymity and less responsibility each person feels.

If you and I are alone on a bus, and I pass out. There’s no one else to respond to the situation. So, your conscience is more likely to respond. You’re 100% responsible.

But if there are 100 people, you feel only 1% responsible.

A common case study for this is Kitty.

As per google:
Catherine Susan “Kitty” Genovese’s murder on March 13, 1964, caught the world’s attention and specifically the attention of many psychologists. It was reported that 37 bystanders heard the commotion and failed to act. The incident led to several social experiments that explored what is now called the bystander effect.

The bystander effect is the result of the diffusion of responsibility.

1 Like

It never occurred to me to look at it that way, I thought more people around would rush to help that person, but what you said is true.

1 Like

haha Maybe I’ll get lucky someday.

1 Like

Your post exemplifies me :thinking:

1 Like

Day Trading Set Up for Travel Trading

1 Like