Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Not everywhere, brother!

For me, in small towns such intimacy between neighbours is more common. Not best friends, but friendly. I think that’s sufficient.

In small towns, people are less caught up with work and stressed out. They’re friendlier and more likely to socialize.

Go to a shop in a big city: ¨What aisle is widgets?¨…¨It’s over there in aisle 7.¨

In a small town: ¨It’s over in aisle 7. I’ll show you. So, how’s your day going?..¨

I’m generalizing. I know not every interaction is so pleasant in a small town. But in small towns, I’ve noticed that people are significantly more social compared to super populated cities.

I could definitely see myself passing through several small towns for a few months at a time. Get your mobile set up ready!

@SmallPaul @Falstaff How about you?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what more I can say - Once the family is broken - how can it be extended ?

Boys get no role model and they’re told unendingly they’re not needed or wanted by all these loving feminists - What on earth do you expect them to do ?

“Who is John Galt”

1 Like

Looking flashy isn’t everything…

1 Like

Real T.V. is now Fake T.V., I did enjoy watching the show back in the day

1 Like

For me, these videos demonstrate that money can solve most problems, but it can’t solve everything. It can’t solve your lack of discipline/self-control. If you have no discipline, more money will only make your life derail even faster.

1 Like

Meet the 24 Year Old Who Makes $750,000 Per Week! - Day Trading Secrets to Millions

1 Like

A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it is committing another mistake.

—Confucius Kongzi

1 Like

Interesting. While studying trading, he was working for his father and earning $10k a month. Then he used that money to educate himself. So, for the two years or so that it took him to reach consistent profitability, he could have spent $100k on education (courses, etc).

1 Like

It would be insane if he did this. I understand people thinking they must spend money on courses but if people research enough they can self-educate themselves without spending any money.

I guess it would be easier to buy a course than to research and self-educate oneself

1 Like

Right. But if you’re already making $10k a month while living with your parents, why not take the fast lane? He said he was studying for about two years before reaching consistent profitability. So, that’s about $200k he earned with his father at that time.

He put half into education, and half into his trading account. He potentially put $100k into education, and started with a $100k account.

Seems smart to me. What do you think?

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan, unfortunately, most traders don’t have rich parents and can’t afford to pay for course after course.

1 Like

Yup. Be ready to pay dues to the school of hard knocks!

There’s no shortcut to profitable trading. It seems to me there are shortcuts to trading large funds, however. Prop firms and such alternatives are possibilities.

I know people have mixed feelings about them. I’m just saying that there are options out there.

How do you feel about camping?

I don’t mean camping so far from civilization that one small injury could cost you your life. I mean, maybe something like a camping ground. Or at a lake for a few days.

In the future, I’d love to go camping. Once you have the gear, you can pretty much pick up and go without much preparation.

This can be nice.

But I’d prefer a bit more solitude.

1 Like

Suffer The Pain Of Discipline or Suffer The Pain Of Regret.

Way of the Champion.

2 Likes

This movie is 99 Homes and takes place during the housing crisis of 2008/2009.

In this scene Carver is the boss. Nash got a job helping Carver with evictions. The time has come for Nash to do an eviction by himself and he feels uneasy about it. Carver is not happy about Nash’s reluctance.

1 Like

Don’t ever let anyone tell you what’s possible.

2 Likes

A dream come true :smiley:

2 Likes

Totally agree, thanks for sharing :blush:

2 Likes

constructive perspective ,thank you, really help

2 Likes

Man Builds Amazing Lamborghini From Start to Finish

1 Like