Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

What is the ‘Bilderberg Group’?

Why algorithms are called algorithms

When someone beats a rug, The blows against a rug are not directed at the rug itself, but rather at the dust in it.

Why are you sleeping if you woke up broke?

I just told you why ! :rofl:

Your situation looks bleak, I wish I could help, but you have to help yourself

Apparently our Small Foolish Narcissist - believes that only posts expounding stoicism and ignoring wholesale attacks against us should be allowed form a part of this discussion. and has flaggede this post

:slightly_smiling_face:

Please do tell us why the blatant anti - white policy of the highly regarded University in Question should not form a part of our strategey in the striving towards improvement to which this thread is supposed to be dedicated !

And in particular why our members should not be made aware of these extra problems they face in their struggle towards self actualisation 1? - Particularly if they feel that Educational achievement is a part of their own personal strategy ?

"The United States Looks Like South Africa - YouTube

Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn—and most fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.

Dale Carnegie

1 Like

Complainers change their complaints, but they never reduce the amount of time spent in complaining.

complain

I’m OK - You’re not OK

People in this position feel themselves superior in some way to others, who are seen as inferior and not OK. As a result, they may be contemptuous and quick to anger. Their talk about others will be smug and supercilious, contrasting their own relative perfection with the limitation of others.

If you think you’re having a bad day, be aware that Falstaff is always having a bad day. Don’t take life for granted.

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.Eleanor Roosevelt

Low Emotional Intelligence

Low emotional intelligence refers to the inability to accurately perceive emotions (in both yourself and others) and to use that information to guide your thinking and actions.

1 Like

How true to life ! :rofl:

Hell this whole thread comes from that supercillious position ! :rofl:

First know thyself ! :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

The first step to healing is to realize you have a wound

emtions

1 Like

And in another place. the Narcissist position exhibited throughout this thread and the site as a whole by our “mentor” :smirk:

They say to expect the Projection we see so continuously from the Fool !

I’m OK—You’re not OK

is occupied by those who project their difficulties onto others,

We know from past recommendations that the Fool will not read books - so it is pointless recommending him some reading - but if there is anyone else reading who actually has an interest in self-improvement
Here are a couple to start with !

"https://www.amazon.co.uk/Games-People-Play-Psychology-Relationships/dp/0241257476/ref=sr_1_1?crid=21AZ2EFKDQF7P&keywords=games+people+play+eric+berne&qid=1650068525&sprefix=games+people+play%2Caps%2C249&sr=8-1

"https://www.amazon.co.uk/Im-Youre-Thomas-Harris-M-D/dp/009955755X/ref=sr_1_2?crid=K30XTF92NUAC&keywords=i’m+ok+You’re+ok+eric+berne&qid=1650068623&sprefix=i+m+ok+you+re+ok+eric+berne%2Caps%2C80&sr=8-2

Feeding the mind with possibility and avoiding negativity is crucial for mind growth.

A negative mindset will keep you stuck in a cycle of desperation & fear

― Sope Agbelusi