Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Falstaff You can always start your own thread to promote what you want to promote or ideas.

This is not a thread of jealousy, hatred, envy, negativity

th

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If you ever get a driving licence - you will find the car has a brake pedal ! - There is a reason for that !

I wish you all the best in life and may you succeed in overcoming the pain

There is no doubt that racism is a major problem, one that happens every day. What solutions do you have to fix it?

Let me take a wild guess, Racism only annoys you when it is directed at white people, otherwise it is fine, thus the problem of racism continues

The Internet is filled with opinions about everything, but if you’re smart, you’ll know when to keep your mouth shut.

Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.

It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

Stay motivated people.

th

1 Like

You Don’t Need Them - New Morning Motivation Start Your Day Right!

1 Like

WHEN LIFE BREAKS YOU! The Most Powerful Motivational Speech!

1 Like

5 Steps From Average to Extraordinary

Racist attitudes are to be condemned but is it realistic to think that they can ever be eradicated? Given that these are expressions of individuals’ private thought patterns, not even always fully expressed, and the fact that some distrust of the alien seems endemic amongst humanity, its doubtful.

But we should at least be able to see and assess negative actions in society driven by racist attitudes. Such negative actions by society as a whole have been very heavily and successfully suppressed for multiple decades in westernised countries.

So what are you meaning about when you say racism is a serious problem?

makes people angry like falstaff / builds up anger that can lead to murder

it is a sick way of thinking, i could never be racist to somebody i don’t know

Misery have no place in your life

DON’T STOP NOW! THE STAGE IS SET.

Champions never let the sun catch them sleeping.

You must change what you do if you don’t like who you are.