Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Day In The Life Of A Forex Trader | Short Documentary

ABANDONED ROTHSCHILD MANSION UK - Left to decay!

Rothschild family, the most famous of all European banking dynasties, which for some 200 years exerted great influence on the economic and, indirectly, the political history of Europe. The house was founded by Mayer Amschel Rothschild (b. February 23, 1744, Frankfurt am Main—d. September 19, 1812, Frankfurt) and his five sons, Amschel Mayer (b. June 12, 1773, Frankfut

Love is the world’s currency. Spend it wisely but give it away freely anytime, anywhere and to anybody. It’s the gift that keeps on giving, where there is no love there is no life.

Inside The $2.1 Billion Life Of The Moroccan King

What Happened When Bitcoin Made People Rich Quickly?

Right now the issue of dancehall music’s influence (or not) on the crime rate here in Jamaica is making its annual rounds. All of a sudden someone found this gem…guess who said it?

If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer.

If you are sad, you live in the past. If you are worried, you live in the future. If you are at peace, you live in the present.

Where Did Satan’s First Evil Desire Come From.

Boston Skid Row

Streets of Boston, Mass Ave, Albany Street and Southampton Street

Is America becoming that shthole country?

Homelessness, poverty, and drug addiction in Denver, Colorado USA

1 Like

It’s getting worse

Tent Cities Are Taking Over Vast Stretches Of Our Major Cities (And It Is Only Going To Get Worse)

The Truth About Man BEFORE The Great Fall

Horrible state of affairs.
Hard drugs are the enemy of people and happiness.
There’s a case for soft drugs I don’t partake but have no issues with weed or alcohol taken recreationally

1 Like

In the majority of hard drug cases, experts have said weed and alcohol was the path to hard drugs. Most drug users were hard drinkers or weed users before switching to hard drugs.

1 Like

This song is the perfect description of my relationship with forex

Love on a Two Way Street

The Youngest Billionaire in The World

Streets of Philadelphia, Kensington Ave

$1 Trillion Saudi Skyscraper

New images showing futuristic renderings for the kingdom’s proposed 75-mile-long, and mirror-wrapped, ‘landscraper’ called The Line.

Unwanted Pork Meat

Welcome to my city where i was raise

Welcome to West Orange, NJ