Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Trading is not for the dabblers, the dreamers, or the desperate. It requires, above all, one steadfast trait of dedication. So if you are going to trade, trade like you mean it.

1 Like

Central Bankers Continue to Rig the World In Their Favor: Nomi Prins

Financial Author and former Wall Street insider Nomi Prins joins the show to give her outlook on the current state of the global economy, financial markets, central bank digital currencies, and much more. Nomi also weighs in on how central bankers continue to manipulate economies to benefit those highest on the economic ladder.

Stunning AI shows how it would kill 90%. w Elon Musk.

Albert Einstein ~ π„π―πžπ«π²π­π‘π’π§π  𝐒𝐬 π„π§πžπ«π π² ~ Words of Wisdom - Quotes

I believe a very small part of this needs to be heard and understood by anyone who wants to learn anything about economics, and it helps dispel a very simple and overwhelming misconception about life.

Money’s Mostly Digital, So Why Is Moving It So Hard?

Embracing your flaws prevents people from using them against you.

The Game of Life and How to Play it (1925) by Florence Scovel Shinn

You’re only here for a short visit. Don’t hurry, don’t worry. And be sure to smell the flowers along the way. Walter Hagen

באהבה Χ•Χ›Χ‘Χ•Χ“ לגם Χ”Χ™Χ”Χ•Χ“Χ™

The Jewish Secret To Wealth | IN GOD WE TEST |

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

-Plato

The Greatest Motivational Quotes For Life & Mental Resilience

Paul Volcker - The Man Who Saved America | A Finance Documentary

GET UP AND GRIND

this is a nice one

1 Like

A winner is a dreamer who never gives up.

Nelson Mandela

1 Like

No Time For Excuses - Best Morning Motivational Speeches

2 Likes

I really like that woman, one of my favorites: :+1:

Spartan Rules For Life - The Philosophy of Sparta

Stoic Quotes - Ancient Mentors (Stoicism)