Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

as you can see i have a stalker that’s in need of desperate help, i hope he finds the help he needs and some how find self healing.

Yes indeed - It comes from the position

“I’m OK - You’re Not OK - They’re not Ok” - Which nowadays is called Narcissism

There we have a Classical and long recognised “Game” - which is Victim Blaming !

The perpetrator has no intention of helping - merely of - showing (to himself) his supposed “Superiority” and of criticising others at their “inability” to Accept his “Help”

i was only trying to help 2

Self Help and Motivation which you seek to proffer yourself as an expert in would be better effected by you at least trying to take on board some of the realities of the world

Then trying to understand the destructive nature of the stance you consistently take by sincerely working on your own psyche ;

Here is a great starting point towards reality ;

Let me know if you need any further guidance - otherwise - I’ll get on with my life away from people with deep personality disorders - such people can be very wearing ! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

you are in my thread talking reckless and you think you’re sane, please go seek help ASAP

hate

Since the word you use does not have an appropriate contextual application, I assume it is a mis-translation from your primary language.

Please try again - to use a more appropriate word in context.

ok guys what we have here is a loose cannon who got his manhood hurt, there is nothing i can do to this guy that i haven’t already done to him, he is a scorned man who keeps coming back for more abuse because he loves the abuse, i apologize to him and told him to go get help, again i’m sorry for the mental suffering i cause you Falstaff if there is anything i can do to help you get thru these troubling times please let me know.

Falstaff this will help you.

“If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl,
but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
― Martin Luther King Jr.

“Shallow men believe in luck or in circumstance. Strong men believe in cause and effect.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“You are here to make a difference, to either improve the world or worsen it. And whether or not you consciously choose to, you will accomplish one or the other.”

― Richelle E. Goodrich.

Work hard. Push yourself, because no one else is going to do it for you. :v:

1 Like

Thank You.

1 Like

It’s easy to hate, but it’s hard to love

1 Like

As ever - just glib and thoughtless spouting -

Explain how This - Fits in with that view of life

only a shallow man will respond, strong men don’t feel the need to respond.

Only in deep waters, you encounter the wise and the brave; in shallow waters, the ignorant and the coward!