Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

No - Only a man without an answer will fail to advance his case by considered discussion !

Jerk ! :roll_eyes:

did you forget who started this thread, i don’t have to answer to you🤣 , if you don’t agree with my content you can always post your motivational videos or quotes any time

Don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.

-Orison Swett

th

The Game of Life and How to Play It, written in 1925 by Florence Scovel Shinn

1 Like

No indeed - You have to answer to anyone who may be considering your position as “Motivational Guru” - and whether your inability to answer reasonable questions brings your assertions into doubt !

SOo True ! -

Adolf Hitler
Joe Stalin
Mao Zedung
Small Paul

No discussion - No compromise !

Thanks for your opinion, do you have any motivational material you wanna add to this thread? feel free to do so :v:

th

This - as you have stated is YOUR thread ! :slightly_smiling_face:

You have consistently refused to discuss any of the BS you have put forward - when all I asked were perfectly reasonable questions !

No Mush !

You keep makng a fool of yourself - I shall merely ask for your explanations - and expect NOTHING by way of logic or reasonableness from you.

You cannot come and ask for help at this stage - unless you are prepared to treat your communicator as a reasonable person.

In this whole forum - you have treated nobody as an equal - and have bullied and abused anyone who tried to discuss anything with you !

Change your ways or accept the results !

Again thanks for your opinion, if you have any materiel that dispute any of my motivation quote’s or video’s please post it here, thank you

th

i 100% agree, cause and effect will come back, good or bad :+1:

th

So I’m worried about my nearest’s health, about the virus, about the business, about my children and grandchildren… and on it goes…

Then i hear a song deep in the recess of my memory… it gets louder…

Bob Marley- don’t worry about a thing - YouTube

1 Like

ok so where we going with this?