Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

If you want to beat a man, you attack his weakness. If you want to break a man, you attack his strengths.

Uncle Irv

1 Like

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.

Confucius

1 Like

ANTI-STOIC BEHAVIORS: 10 Mindset Habits You Should Eliminate Now

There is no elevator to success, you must take the stairs, step by step

1 Like

Day In The Life Of A Forex Trader - Documentary

1 Like

As soon as I saw ĀØarrived at the officeĀØ I knew my style is different from this guy. I donā€™t want to go anywhere to do my trading.

For me, time does not equal money in trading. At least not in swing trading. Looking at a chart for a sign takes a couple minutes (ideally). If price is trending and there are no retracements, or anything, then yeah itā€™s 30 seconds or less.

If price is reaching S/R level, then it will require more time. If I can develop more confidence, identifying a signal and placing a trade is about 10-15 minutes, at the most.

All my trading should be done in LESS than two hours. It can range anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. Iā€™d rather have an office at home for that. So, when people say full time or part time trader, itā€™s a little strange to me. Does that mean Iā€™m trading for 40 hours per week, or am I living off of my profits from trading?

Because, I can tell you this much, Iā€™m trading to have MORE free time, not less.

1 Like

In terms of my trading, I start at 9pm and can work until 9am the next day, but usually I finish by 7am. The only problem is that some days there are no trades.

In the past few years, trading has become the most boring thing Iā€™ve ever done. I turned 49 this year, and Iā€™m looking for a way out before I turn 50. it was fun when I first started but now I canā€™t stand it.

Iā€™m no longer in love with the process, The reason I started this thread is to recapture my glory days, LOL.

1 Like

Bubbles and Crashes

The so-called shortsellers live off the mistakes of others. They win when others lose. A shortseller benefits from the fact that many investors are guided by the delusion of the day. The events at three famous companies popular among investors, the Flemish Lernout & Hauspie, the German Wirecard and the American Gamestop, show the forces the shortseller encounters when going against the emotions of the masses.

Do you like/prefer to trade for up to 12 hours?

1 Like

When I first started, it was fun. After five years, it has become so tedious, but itā€™s my livelihood. Itā€™s like going to a job you donā€™t enjoy.

The Richest Families in The World Living Billionaire Lifestyle

Join us on a fascinating journey into the lives of the worldā€™s wealthiest families as they bask in the lap of luxury and billionaire lifestyle. In this eye-opening video, we unveil the opulent lifestyles, incredible assets, and unprecedented affluence that characterize these billionaire dynasties. From magnificent mansions to extravagant yachts and more, get ready to be astounded by the unparalleled extravagance of the richest families in the world. Donā€™t miss this exclusive peek into their billionaire lifestyle!

Ancient Chinese Philosophers Quotes You Need to Hear Before Itā€™s Too Late

5 masculine habits to Fix 99% of problems (stoicism)

FX ALEX G! How He Became A MILLIONAIRE Day Trader

Meet the $7 Billion Dollar Man!

Iā€™ve heard that before - but Iā€™m not sure it was from ā€œconfuciusā€ - Worthy of consideration though !

1 Like

ā€œThe best revenge is to not be like your enemiesā€

Marcus Aurelius

Moving on and continuing your lifeā€™s journey is the best course of action

1 Like

GHOST EVERYONE - Best Motivational Speech Video Featuring Coach Pain

1 Like

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNHRueVXseY&list=TLPQMDkxMTIwMjOiwAUTiLmJNQ&index=2

2 Likes

In a society, television, radio, newspapers, and mass media all play a major role in shaping how people behave and act

1 Like