Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

And perhaps the more you distance yourself from mass media, the better you’ll feel.

What do you think?

1 Like

Agree.

It is important for anyone who wants to keep their sanity to stay away from everything that can prey on the mind, such as certain television shows, radio shows, music, YouTube channels, and media.

1 Like

THIS IS YOUR TIME

Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle. - Christian D. Larson

1 Like

15 Types of People Stoicism Warns Us About (AVOID THEM)

STOP OVERTHINKING With These 15 Stoic Lessons

$38,000 FTMO WITHDRAWAL PROOF

1 Like

Trading Motivational Video

2 Likes

#1 FTMO Trader Gives Master Class to New Traders

He is managing over $3M in prop-firm capital. He has over $175,000 in verified payouts from FTMO alone and dominated the leaderboard as #1 for 3 consecutive months. He is the owner of the Online Trading Campus. With over 10 years of experience, Bernd shares his 2-step approach to trading the markets, how he trades prop-firm challenges, his thoughts on scalping, and a lot more things that you should take notes on. Without further ado let’s talk to Bernd.

1 Like

I’m confused. I can’t tell which guy is Bernd. Is it the older guy who is trying to learn, or the younger 30-year oldish guy? Nowadays, we don’t know who is the trader and who isn’t.

I’m gonna go ahead and guess it’s the older looking dude. But you never know.

I’ll watch and see.

1 Like

Ok, yup. It was the old guy haha. I often assume that people who teach trading, do so because they aren’t profitable.

During a gold rush, you’ll make more money selling shovels. That kinda thing…

But that’s not the case here. Bernd has legit results. Pretty cool.

3 Likes

The older guy.

I see you figured it out, my bad

1 Like

That’s the difference between the median and the mean, isn’t it? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

An honorable man is fair even to his enemies; a dishonorable man is unfair even to his friends!

-Mehmet Murat ildan

Music for Trading - 1 hour

2 Likes

I like the quotes. That’s cool. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thanksgiving comes but once a year, every day should be a day of Thanks.

3 Likes

SECRETS of the GREATEST Empires of All Time, Engineering an Empire

Check out these ancient empires and how they contributed to the world as we know it today. See more in this 3 hour marathon from Engineering an Empire.

Rockefeller: The World’s First Billionaire

Built to Last

1 Like