Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Tyler Perry $100 Million Mansion!

It’s a good hobby to get into, but it can be expensive

Flying RC planes with Tyler Perry

1 Like

My first thought was ¨why would anyone wanna live in such a big house that is so remote?!¨

But then you have to remember who he is. I still don’t understand the purpose to such a large house, but I can understand the location. He can’t just live in a blue collar neighbourhood. Think about how many knuckleheads would be waiting outside his door everyday throwing scripts at him and asking all kinds of questions. He wouldn’t be able to live a regular life.

1 Like

The irony is that each of those models probably cost more than actual airfare.

1 Like

some models can cost over 100k

1 Like

Whether building model planes, renovating a car from the junk yard, or repairing your wife’s vacuum, having a workshop must be so nice!

imagen

1 Like

This looks peaceful!

imagen

1 Like

Once able to travel, I think I’d choose Asia. I’d like to try the street food. Lots of religious temples and shrines.

To be honest, I don’t have much interest in Europe. I’m not sure why. Maybe Switzerland or Germany. Berlin’s got an M&M store!
imagen

So, I guess my second would be Europe. Next would be Africa. South Africa seems cool, but I’m more interested in northern Africa. That would be my third. Egypt looks fun!

@SmallPaul Upon reaching your goals, what continent would you visit first? How about second?

@Paul_J7 How about you?

2 Likes

I have already traveled to a few Caribbean countries, and I will finish traveling to the rest. I have already visited some of the biggest south American countries, so I do not need to travel to any more.

I will start by finishing the Caribbean countries, then hit Africa and Asia before finishing in Europe

If i live that long :pray:

1 Like

TRADING FOREX Bought Me A $2,000,000 House At 22 Years Old

1 Like

You got me thinking about this song. What a tune!

You probably have your own way of getting around the islands by now. But just out of curiosity…

I can understand how such videos can entice newcomers to aim for big wins. No matter how disillusioned the newcomers are, it doesn’t hurt to dream and aim high.

Shoot for the stars, land on the moon.

1 Like

The Green Rush to Colorado’s Multibillion-Dollar Weed Industry

1 Like

I laughed when he said this entrepreneur, ¨Roy Bingham is his roommate¨. But that sentence was preceded by ¨$2B market opportunity¨. So, the joke is on me!

1 Like

$300 Million Profit in One Forex Trade - The Story of Krieger and the Kiwi

1 Like

You Surprise Me

1 Like

How you do anything is how you do everything.

-Cheri Huber

1 Like

China’s New World Order - How dependent is the West?

For years, good relations with China guaranteed the German economy healthy profits and cheap goods. But over time, that relationship has become a dependency. The documentary "In the Jaws of the Dragon - How to Deal with China?” explores the nature and extent of this reliance.

At a summit meeting to discuss the "New Silk Road” infrastructure project in October 2023, China’s President Xi appeared alongside Russian President Vladimir Putin. Whether in Asia or the Middle East - China is evidently pushing for a new world order, with offensives directed against the West. Germany is already feeling the consequences.

1 Like

This is How Humans Have Changed the World

We’ve transformed villages into densely populated cities, built dams so big that they have altered our planet’s rotation, and constructed buildings stories high into the sky. This is the spectacular story of how humans have changed the world in a single generation.

1 Like

This reminds me of George Carlin.

1 Like

one of the greatest

1 Like