Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.– Lao Tzu

1 Like

Bel Air’s Iconic Mega Mansion with an Indoor Basketball Court! FULL TOUR

1 Like

All endings are painful. There is no life without death. -Dushimes

This house is beautiful. I actually like this one. The pool, the theatre…wow!

1 Like

Love everything about that mansion

1 Like

Wow! This is amazing. I would never leave this mansion :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

How big do you want it

This 105,000 square foot mega mansion

1 Like

Imagine knocking around this place by yourself for a year…

@SmallPaul Would you prefer to stay in this huge house in LA by yourself, or a smaller normal cottage in the countryside?

At 45, I’m still able to live in a big city and big house, but I’m more inclined to prefer a countryside house as I age.

Here’s my idea of a countryside house :slightly_smiling_face:

Luxury home and horse barn on 226 acres

1 Like

Condos with elevators for taking your car up to your unit

Inside Messi’s Porsche Tower With Supercar Elevator

1 Like

That country house is beautiful! Imagine how quiet it is. I’m impressed that he can skeet shoot on his own property.

You reminded me of this house.

These people have an elevator for their car. And here I am walking up the stairs at home like a jack*ss.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You don’t have to walk, You can always get one of these

1 Like

Inside World’s First $4m Lamborghini Yacht

1 Like

The $4,000,000 Bugatti Niniette 66 Yacht

1 Like

The Manor offers complete privacy bordering the Los Angeles Country Club. Entirely clad in limestone and comprised of over 56,000sqft.

The Manor offers every amenity imaginable. From bowling alleys to beauty salons, rolling lawns to rose gardens, a legendary library to professional screening room: the options are vast and endless.

“The Manor” - $137,5M One of the Finest Estates in the World

1 Like

I’d also love to travel to Asia during the winter because the best thing you can do in a German winter is go somewhere warm. Asia is my top destination: Cambodia, Vietnam, and maybe Korea again (but not in winter:) Philippines too, because I really want to see whale sharks

2 Likes

If you’re heading to Germany, definitely try to stop at the Azores. For me and my wife, it’s like heaven on earth!

pride sperm whales

Here you can find more beautiful photos than mine)

2 Likes

When we were in the Azores, I saw Steve Jobs’ yacht, but he was no longer with us :frowning:

2 Likes

Looks beautiful :+1:

2 Likes

In July, I’m planning to go to Iceland with my family. Next year, it will probably be Canada and Japan :slight_smile:

The only two things we’ll regret on our deathbed are that we loved too little and traveled too little.
Mark Twain

2 Likes