Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

The MOST Luxurious Home The UK’s Ever Seen… Exclusive Tour

1 Like

I mean more income, more savings, and access to more banks loans. When you have more education, you have more income. More income, higher eligibility for bigger and bigger loans–in this case, primarily mortgages.

But all of that begins with education, training, and job opportunities.

1 Like

Do you have an airline you would like to fly with?

https://www.worldairlineawards.com/worlds-top-10-airlines-2023/

This makes me wanna fly to Singapore Airlines! haha

@SmallPaul Business class with Turkish Airlines!!!

Do you think it’s worth it?

@Paul_J7 Would you fly business class the next time you go to Turkey?

1 Like

Damn, I never knew Singapore was doing it like that, My first introduction to these super luxury airlines / planes was through rich arab countries.

hahahahahaha

You’ll wanna see this movie!

1 Like

Singapore Airlines New A380 First Class Suite Complete Review

1 Like

Money can turn dreams into reality

1 Like

You are so f-ing right! Exactly! You are 100% right!

Study hard, keep focused on trading, and get what’s yours!!

I’d love to experience that kind of service! If I’m gonna fly first class, I don’t wanna do it on a 3-hour flight. I wanna do it on a 10+hour trans-continental flight.

With that kind of service, I feel like anything more than an hour nap is a waste. Why have all that luxury, and spend 90% of your time sleeping?

1 Like

100% agree

Super Rich people who prefer to avoid people and can fly when they want to, pefer to fly by private jets.

If i had the money I will do the same, sometimes I hate being around large amount of people

Inside One of The Largest PRIVATE JETS in The World

$38,000,000 is genuinely mind blowing for all of this

Boeing 767 Private Jet by : VIPCOMPLETIONS Specs : 2 Staterooms 2,000 Sq ft interior space / (185 sqm) Market Value : $38,000,000 / 36,000,000€ Private Jet link: https://www.vipcompletions.net/

1 Like

When you see something like a private plane that has 2,000 sq ft, it’s hard not to assess your life and your financial situation.

1 Like

To a certain degree, if a man is truly happy with what he does and what he has, he should put happiness before other people and it doesn’t matter what another man has if he is truly happy. On the other hand, if that’s the lifestyle he wants and he keeps failing, maybe he try harder, but some people don’t succeed and watching a video like that can make them miserable.

Yes, I want that lifestyle, and I’m working on it, but if I never achieve it, will I be miserable watching these types of videos, heck no. I am happy with my life and what I do, despite it being boring at times, but overall life goes on regardless if I never achieve that lifestyle

1 Like

Right. I just meant that it points out you can get a bigger piece of the pie. If I’m just renting a room, riding a bike, and I’m barely making ends meet…then I see a video like that, it should show me that I should raise the bar for myself. I don’t have to have a jet to have a better life, but I can raise expectations for myself.

There’s more to be had.

And I don’t just have to be limited to dreams.

Why not work hard and see how many of my dreams I can turn into reality?

1 Like

Motivation on what not to do, Has there ever been a time when a law was broken DURING a court case, right in front of the judge?

Judge shocked after man with suspended driver’s license shows up to court Zoom call while driving

1 Like

Integrity is maintained by valuing the internal more than the external.

1 Like

And he has the gall to be surprised.

1 Like

I seriously don’t want anything to do with the law. Meaning get caught up in the legal system. I never wanna end up on the wrong side of the law.

I’d like to do everything I possibly can to stay away from standing in front of a judge/jury pleading for my freedom.

That guy really is motivation for what NOT to do. First, try not to be in that situation. Drive the speed limit. Drive safely. All that stuff. But if you do end up in that situation, put your best foot forward.

A motivational speaker explained that when he does a presentation, and the client invites him to have drinks with everyone he tells them no. He said he doesn’t wanna get drunk, start talking crazy, flirting with girls, and sabotage his career. He said if he’s gonna drink, he’s gonna go home to wife and drink.

Another guy said he never rides alone in a vehicle with a female that’s not his wife. If a client is a female and wants to go from one location to another, they’re not driving alone in a car. Either someone else has to be present with them, or they’re going in separate vehicles.

People could say he’s doing too much, but he’s doing what he thinks is right in order to protect himself. He’s making sure no one can claim sexual harassment or anything like that. He’s keeping in check whatever temptations he has.

Prevention is the best medicine.

1 Like

Like it or not, It’s a new way of doing things, especially in 2024 and beyond

A person who takes extreme measures to protect their honor deserves respect.

1 Like

@SmallPaul What do you think of such courses?

This dude has a popular podcast, and he has done well in business. He sold one of his companies for $1B. I don’t know the details of his story, but he seems to have done well, financially.

There are lots of life coaches with tons of courses out there. Do you think subscribing is worth it?

1 Like

Thank you for bringing up this guy. I subscribed to his YouTube channel after David Goggins appeared on his show, and it was the first time I heard of David Goggins and Tom Bilyeu.

In another post, I’ll share my thoughts on your question

1 Like