Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending

1 Like

Do you agree with this?

I think that’s a damn good quote. If you think about how some of these companies were created back in the day, that quote holds true.

1 Like

I heard a few guys talk about this a while ago on a podcast. They were saying that A students just learn how to play by the rules really well. And by doing so, you don’t learn which rules to break, when to break them, and when to just walk your own path.

A students are not necessarily the best innovators because they live within boundaries.

They’ve been conditioned to become the best employees.

1 Like

When you hear success stories from business people, they talked about doing things others weren’t doing or willing to try.

Those guys where right.

1 Like

Sometimes, I watch this for motivation.

Actually, it’s playing in the background while I’m making practice charts, right now.

1 Like

imagen

I never thought of this before. I think this may be more common than we realise.

imagen

Let’s say you’re traveling, and you’re just doing trading and some other investments. When someone asks you what you do for a living, what will you say?

Right now, I’m honestly not sure what I wanna say. Do I keep it vague? Do I make up a lie? Do I tell the truth? Does it even matter? Is it worth trying to explain?

1 Like

Let me add these:

1. “Consistency beats short-term wins.”
  2. “Adapt to the market, don’t fight it.”
1 Like

Since I’ve never taken a course on trading, I don’t know how often those words are mentioned in forex. However, what you said is true and every new trader should learn it.

1 Like

I trade the financial markets, and keep it moving, people should respect me on how I carry myself

1 Like

David Goggins gives advice to this man about what he should do about his wife who wants a divorce.

MY WIFE WANTS A DIVORCE! - David Goggins Advice

1 Like

Confuse Them With Your Silence!

The Simple Way to STOP Caring About What Others Think of You

1 Like

Same Judge different suspect .

Man Caught Red-Handed Smoking Weed in Virtual Courtroom

1 Like

Hopefully, this video will motivate you to refrain from criminal activity.

These inmates were most likely turned out in prison

Prison beauty pageant

1 Like

imagen

If you were trying to get yourself together, at 29 years old, reading books, studying personal development, etc; and you go to a coworker’s apartment to hang out and you see he’s living like this…

How do you help him?

1 Like

I have no close fiends only acquaintances and casual friends, that started the minute I went into personal development.

Keeping it real, That’s a good question and something I need to think about.

Man can only dream about those profits, I know he’s upset

Traders who scooped up Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway shares at a massive $620,000 discount during glitch will have their deals canceled by the NYSE

Investors who purchased shares in Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway yesterday at a huge discount will see their trades canceled following a technical issue on the stock exchange.

On June 3, a data glitch led the global conglomerate’s stock price to fall to $185 a share, having previously closed at over $620,000. The drop meant a more than 99% discount on the Warren Buffett-led company.

This means a trader who snapped up just $925 worth of the stock at the rock-bottom price would now see their investment worth over $3 million today.

In an update posted at 9 p.m. last night, NYSE said it would “bust” all the “erroneous” trades of Berkshire Hathaway stock at or below $603,718.30 a share.

The issue, the exchange added, is related to a problem at the Consolidated Tape Association (CTA), which provides real-time information about quotes and trades on the exchange. The CTA oversees part of the Securities Information Processor (SIP) which consolidates all protected bid/ask quotes and trades into a single data stream.

The CTA said it experienced problems with price banding which “may have been related to a new software release” on SIP. As a result the CTA has reverted to the previous version of the software. The CTA did not immediately respond to Fortune’s request for comment.

During the blip, the NYSE placed halts on certain trades, and will seek to determine which are erroneous and thus eligible to be canceled. The technical issue has now been resolved, it added, with all tickers trading as normal.

Traders who didn’t hop on a discounted Berkshire Hathaway stock but did buy heavily discounted shares in other brands will also be subject to having their trades struck off—with the ruling not eligible for appeal.

Other tickers that were impacted include American restaurant chain Chipotle (CMG), mining company Barrack Gold Corporation (GOLD) and meme stock darling GameStop (GME).

For Berkshire Hathaway, the good news is that its Class B Stock (BRK.B) was not impacted by the ticker problem, and its Class A stock closed at more than $631,000 a share.

Traders who scooped up Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway shares at a massive $620,000 discount during glitch will have their deals canceled by the NYSE

2 Likes

These articles are old, but…whateves.

Imagine buying one of these badboys!

imagen

2 Likes

would you be willing to use a personal Submarine? for me I’m not there yet

1 Like