Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

Interesting Cheat there !

Note how he deletes his post which I responded to following -

Then pastes it back straight after my response - Giving the impression that his post was in response to mine !

The actual post he has changed to appear to be this one;

Was actually him appealing to me to post some “motivational stuff” - since he knows I do have some knowledge there. And in fact I probably Would - except he does it in the form of a demand or a challenge rather than a simple polite request

There are a good many people in this world who profess to know everything and “Tell you stuff” which is clearly just wrong - yet when you contradict them and tell them the real truth / facts - they immediately jump on them and regurgitqate them to all and sundry - as though they were their own original thoughts - Clearly this mug is one of these !

His post then went on to tell me to open up another thread - so he could ‘Continue to abuse me there’ and that If I did not post ‘Motivational stuff’ - He would flag my posts !

So he has obviously calmed down now and realised that his ramblings showed him in his real light - as a shallow Narcissist - for all to see and since ‘Public Image’ is one thing they will go to extreme lengths to keep “Perfect” - he has taken these actions in manipulating the truth to show him in a better light ! - Note also the last two of his ‘motivational vids’ are completely different and if you bother to watch them I expect more ‘empathic’ and ‘caring’ than the garbage he has been posting recently - again simple ‘Perception management’

In honesty I wouldn’t be surprised to find him linking to some ‘Blog’ or another website soon - to show you his “Motivational stuff” in greater detail ! (At a price of course :wink: )

Follow the mug if you wish !

yes i deleted my post, i figure you read it and it no longer fit with this thread, so mission accomplish you read it, so keep believing what’s in your sick mind i’m sure it’s working out for you in life

there is nothing to follow these are motivational video’s what the hell is wrong with you :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So WHY exactly did you move your post to replace the one you were ashamed of and delete the original - instead of just deleting the one you were ashamed of ?

ashame of what, telling you we can continue this in another thread, dude even a woman don’t behave like you, you need help

th

Why did you MOVE the post ?

STOP MAKING A FOOL OF YOURSELF | Jordan Peterson Motivation

So being unable to offer a reasonable explanation he ignores the perfectly reasonable question and resorts to Diversion !

at this point you are beyond stupid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

To be busy minding other people’s business, is to leave one’s personal business unattended

Why did you MOVE the post ?

Do you not understand the word MOVE ?

lmao why do you care so much. dude it’s ok to troll my thread, we get to see your full display of who you really are

You ,missed the question mark

(?)

Maybe I’ll come back and answer that question - Maybe I won’t :slightly_smiling_face:

When a storm is coming, all other birds seek shelter. The eagle alone avoids the storm by flying above it. Be the eagle and push through your storms.

Do not fear the sword. Fear the hand that wields it. Do not fear the armor. Fear the heart that lies beneath it.