Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

@peterma

It seems you have to ask permission in order to post anything on this thread - :slightly_smiling_face:

Or get Flagged !

Lol - flagged for being off topic - W Clement Stone started off by selling newspapers and being polite but he was motivated more than most - Self Motivated in his thinking - he was an ardent advocate of Positive Mental Attitude (PMA).

On the link I gave there is the classic Self Motivation Quote:
"One of the most important days in my life was the day I began to read Think and Grow Rich

Stone was very very rich in money terms when he died.

Off topic Paul?

clearly i didn’t see the self motivation of your post, glad you pointed it out. i did ask you where was you going with this before i flag it. now i see. my fault

1 Like

obsession is very real with you, I guess

th

With positive mental attitude there is never fault, sometimes we trip, slip or fall but that’s just living, we get up and go forward never looking back -

Oasis - Don’t Look Back In Anger (Official Video) - YouTube

1 Like

Like I said - it seems you have to have permission to post on this thread !

He is becoming a real little Dictator and Censor !

now you wanna create a false narrative of you have to have permission to post in this thread, and you wonder why you have a miserable life

Get off the computer my dude
Putin

I don’t need your permission to do anything - just calling attention to your own sense of superiority and entitlement for the casual reader :slightly_smiling_face:

cool, keep doing what your doing

haters

That is what happens when you feel so superior that you don’t even feel the need to discuss and listen to the facts before jumping to your pompous conclusions and taking the wrong and foolish action.

“Never listen - Never compromise”

• Envy is a symptom of the lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self-worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has. – Elizabeth O’Connor

• Jealousy is like acid inside of you, it slowly eats away at everything positive and negative, poisoning your emotions and mindset, so that you dwell on the negative instead of …

• The jealous are troublesome to others but a torment to themselves.

• Some people will try to expose what’s wrong with you because they can’t stand what is right with you.

• The spirit of envy can only destroy; it can never build. – Margret Thatcher

• Never hate people who are jealous of you, but respect their jealousy because they are the people who think you are better than them.

• People are probably not happy with their lives if they are too busy discussing yours.

• People only rain on your parade because they’re jealous of your sun and tired of their shade. – Kim Kardashian West

• Most haters are stuck in the poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt, that blinds them to their own potentiality. – Steve Maraboli

• Haters, like parrots, talk much, but they cannot fly. Dreamers, like eagles, say nothing but conquer the skies.

The casual reader will note that having had teh truth pointed out to him - the NArcissist will start to panic ;

No fewer than FIVE posts of jumping to unfounded and unevidenced conclusions

Etc etc etc…

Projection is one of their main failings ! (Look it up ) :wink:

You know you are getting close to the truth when they start to get angry :rofl:

We can see that despite all the protestations of “Calm and serenity” - This Narcissist is just an Adrenaline junkie - which modifies our assessment of exactly what sub-division he trends towards

No mate - you can stew in your own Adrenaline - I’ve educated you enough for one night - I’m not playing !

let me give you a general idea of my way of thinking, i try my best to explain, you know because my gramma not good,. :rofl:

about 3months ago i was in a grocery store checking out, so the guy behind me goes into all the problems of the world, just complaining after complaining to me, so i look him in the eyes and ask him what was he doing to make the world a better place, he said nothing really so i told him stop complaining to me.

about 10yrs ago i live in the NY tri-sate area, i’m at a park not bothering nobody sitting on a bench, next to my bench was a group of men talking about gay marriage and adoption, for some reason they wanted my opinion, i told them how i didn’t agree with none of that and gave them my reason , they got mad and wanted me to change my stance so i told them you not gonna force your morals on me and i rather die right here before i change my morals to fit yours.

you see falstaff i don’t bend or fold for no human, i wasn’t raise to complain but to take action, i also wasn’t raise to change my morals on the spot because i was surrounded by people that had different morals.

the world have turn men into complainers and not action seekers and to bend to other people beliefs when your out number. politics are gonna do what they gonna do but that doesn’t mean you have to change your morals or beliefs to fit others and if you have a problem with the world stop relying on politicians to make your life or the world better go do your part that’s all god ask for.

Falstaff you can’t bend, break or fold me my dude

1 Like
1 Like