Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

The day has come. Ken is going home.

Much respect for the guy who has helped Ken get back home, Try not to end in Ken’s situation.

Ken’s Farewell

1 Like

A wise move as well, would be to get to a phone, if possible. Alert your bank! Hopefully, you’ll get reimbursed for whatever money was stolen from your account.

One way to protect yourself could be to carry some prepaid credit cards and keep them in a safe place, wherever you’re staying. If you’re at a hotel or at a friend’s house, keep your cards there, and just carry what you need when you go out.

What do you think? I just thought of this, so, I’ve never done it. It sounds like a decent strategy. Also, in your backpocket carry a decoy wallet. This isn’t a bad idea. Thieves will take it and run. Don’t forget to put some Monopoly money inside.

Am I overreacting here? Honestly, I feel weird giving more info about my trip to the government. But then again, what info could I give them about me, that they don’t already have?

1 Like

That’s crazy how this dude got to finally go back home. It would be horrible if he transfers in China, but somehow gets on the wrong plane and came back to the Philippines. haha

From what I’ve read, a lot of these guys aren’t meeting normal women. They’re just meeting h**kers, and these guys can’t tell the difference. They see a hot babe and the guy believes whatever she says.

As men, especially as foreign men, we must be careful. I saw a video of two girls walking at night, one of them passes out on the ground. Her friend asks a nearby man for help. As he kneels down next to the girl to help, the friend jabs him in the neck with a syringe. He passed out and the two girls robbed him.

1 Like

As I watch more of these types of videos, Western governments do not guarantee to save their citizens, including the U.S. Government, western citizens rely on charity to reach home. I also see they no longer have a passports, no money, and have overstayed their visa. some scary sht.

1 Like

It’s funny. When you hear these guys talk, they’re not deep-thinking philosophers or incredibly articulate like Jordan Peterson or Neil deGrasse Tyson. But they work hard.

Maybe I missed it, but these guys didn’t actually explain how they built up their business. They talk about their philosophy, and they give some tips. But they didn’t talk about step 1 step 2 step 3.

1 Like

Simplicity and love.

Dwarf Family - Garden Revamp & a trip to hunt for grilled catfish - Harvesting Joy.

1 Like

Who the hell has the balls to try this? I don’t :slightly_smiling_face:

The Man Who Taught Me to Catch a Bullet For Real

1 Like

imagen

I think it’s easy to take this dude’s knowledge for granted. This guy not only knows where to hunt, he knows where NOT to hunt. He jumped into that pond. I couldn’t do that because I don’t know those waters. There could be leeches; there could be gators (I know, wrong country) or something equally dangerous. What if there were snapping turtles and one of them bit you?

You don’t know where snakes could be. What about electric eels? I’m very cautious about murky water. If I can’t see what’s in there, I’m not going in. And this dude jumps in without hesitation.

He even knows what berries to eat. Without proper training, my life could be in danger within a few short hours.

1 Like

There may have been generations before them that passed on the knowledge, and surely many people have died trying to find out what to eat and what plants or fruits have Healing Powers.

1 Like

That’s a good point. Now I have a bunch of questions. Who in the world lives ALONE in the jungle?

In the jungle you need a community to survive. Isn’t that natural? Where is everybody else? Shouldn’t they be in a village of some kind?

1 Like

It may not be the jungle, but there are numerous videos of people living off the grid in today’s society

Not always.

Doesn’t need to be.

1 Like

oh damn, really? But those people have cars and solar panels, don’t they?

The family in the video seem to be living rather tech-free, no? The hazda people in Mozambique(?) all live and hunt together. Off-grid is different from tribal life. I mean, tribal life literally means you belong to a tribe.

Then again, off-grid doesn’t assume you have modern conveniences at your home, right? I don’t know.

I guess off-grid means slightly different things to different people.

1 Like

yes.

you are correct.

Yes I stated that above, it might not be the Jungle.

Now getting back to your questions you have about the video I posted :point_down:

1 Like

My video I posted above answer your questions. they are clearly surviving doing what they do.

1 Like

Yup. they sure are. It must be more difficult with 0 neighbors, though. I wonder what challenges they face long-term…

What about getting sick, giving birth, socialization, etc.? It’s impossible to know that from this one video.

But they’re doing well, so far.

1 Like

That’s more of a western mindset, those people just live the life they want and let the chips fall where they may.

1 Like

Haha, you see how paranoid I am? It would take time for me to adjust to their lifestyle. Living a life without modern conveniences seems like such a challenge.

Hell of an adventure it would be, though.

1 Like

We were both raised with modern conveniences, so it will be hard for both of us, it is what it is. :+1:

1 Like

Shaq becomes the first man ever to get a wide body Tesla Cybertruck

1 Like

Ida Keeling. This woman didn’t put on her first pair of running shoes until she was 67 years old.

She got bit by the running bug, and now has a world record running title. Crazy. There are lots of people in the world who are pushing their limits.

Jeez. Talking about pushing hard as f***k. Still running at 102 years old!

Also, there’s Rich Roll.

On the night before he was to turn forty, Rich Roll experienced a chilling glimpse of his future. Nearly fifty pounds overweight and unable to climb the stairs without stopping, he could see where his current sedentary life was taking him—and he woke up.

Plunging into a new routine that prioritized a plant-based lifestyle and daily training, Rich morphed—in a matter of mere months—from out of shape, mid-life couch potato to endurance machine. Finding Ultra recounts Rich’s remarkable journey to the starting line of the elite Ultraman competition, which pits the world’s fittest humans in a 320-mile ordeal of swimming, biking, and running. And following that test, Rich conquered an even greater one: the EPIC5—five Ironman-distance triathlons, each on a different Hawaiian island, all completed in less than a week.

imagen

Just think about that. Five Ironman-distance triathlons in less than a week.

This next dude has a crazy story as well.

The crazy part to me is that for 15 years medical experts told him it was impossible. Then, out of who knows how many yoga instructors, one said “I believe in you”. Only ONE professional in 15 years believed in him.

This goes to show that it’s possible for EVERYONE to be wrong.

1 Like