Self Motivation Videos And Quotes

I remember an interview with Method Man a long time ago. He said “Yeah, the money is gonna change me. I’m gonna be eating better, my drawls are gonna be cleaner…”

I can relate to this kind of change. Quality of life improves, but flossing won’t be necessary.

And that Buffet house is very similar to what kind of house I would live in.

1 Like

There is nothing wrong with dressing like these guys if that’s what makes them happy, The question I have for you, will dressing the way you say you would, will that make you happy and if you become a millionaire there is something you want to change in your life, what is that?

1 Like

[

Method man has a good mindset when it comes to money, if that’s the mindset you have I can respect that. :+1:

1 Like

In terms of daily life, I wanna be able to increase my weekly food budget. I don’t wanna have to always keep putting stuff back because money is too tight. If I want grapes, I wanna be able to buy grapes. Instead of saying, “Well, there’s still 2 apples at home. So, let’s get grapes later in the week.” No. What if I have apples, AND I want grapes, too?

The way I dress won’t change much. Keep it simple. But like @tommor, I’d certainly travel more. I’d definitely like to keep a low profile.

However, I don’t know what I’d tell people about what I do. I’d hate to say I’m an investor or trader. I’d have to come up with something vague that doesn’t strike anyone’s curiosity.

1 Like

What would you do if this guy comes up to you? for me I would be a little leery of anyone asking this type of question.

Asking Miami Moguls How They Got Rich!

1 Like

“Excuse me, sir. Would you mind sharing with me how you make money?”

who me

I would also like to complete Dave Ramsey’s money makeover, which includes an emergency fund, and also an emergency fund for your emergency fund. I’d like to have a car and insurance with roadside assistance. I’d really feel like a baller if all my insurance coverage is paid up for the coming year. You sleep better when you know all your big payments are covered for the coming year.

Forget about expensive sneakers. I wanna pay all my bills early!

He wouldn’t because I’d be driving my 1999 Honda Civic. He wouldn’t even look twice in my direction!

I agree. You never know what could happen. If you’re trying to keep a low profile, the worst thing you could do is end up on a popular youtube channel. I wouldn’t even wanna be seen in the background of these videos. What if some chic you knew 20 years ago sees you in the video. She knows you have money now, and she remembers the time you called her fat or something. Now she wants to sue you for emotional damage.

People will make up stories to get an easy settlement from you.

I say the best thing is to stay off the radar. And stay away from social networking online. That’s just me.

Note to self: stay out of Miami.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: damn, you gonna go that far with it. :+1:

1 Like

Yup. Why hang out where people know rich people are? That’s how you become a target for nonsense.

Instead, why not go to a different beach town?

There are so many options. Places where no one’s jumping in your face with a camera and a mic asking you questions.

Forget Miami! Go to Lake Tahoe!

1 Like

A funny thing about these interviews. He trying to just talk with these people for 20 seconds. Meanwhile there are tons of books by people just like this, where they explain EVERYTHING about their life and their success. How ironic.

1 Like

Forex Trading Paid For This $15,000,000 Mansion at 23 Years Old

1 Like

How would you spend your winnings

Biggest POWERBALL Winner

Edwin Castro is the biggest powerball winner of all time, and with such a huge prize comes extremely expensive purchases. Curious about how lottery winners spend their money? Watch as Edwin Castro shows off his ridiculously expensive possessions, including his luxurious mansion. This video gives you a peek into the life of one of the biggest Powerball winners!

1 Like

I wonder how much this airbnb costs per day.

I may have no interest in owning a mansion like this, but it would be cool to stay there for a few days.

Same for luxury cars. I have no interest in owning a lambo, but it would be cool to drive one out on the open road or a track

imagen

imagen

1 Like

After taxes, $2.04 billion Powerball lottery winner Edwin Castro walked away with $628.5 million, reports show.

His wealth won’t last long, but at least he’s having fun!

1 Like

To much fun where he might end up?

This Is Why Lottery Winners END UP BROKE!

1 Like

If you were working at a job you don’t like, and you won this kind of jackpot, how would you quit your job? Would you disappear?

Yell at everyone on your way out? Respectfully give your 2 week notice? Keep your jackpot a secret?

1 Like

When I was in the trucking industry I worked for some horrible bosses, and if I had won the lottery then I would have some choice words to say to them, words not allowed on this forums.

Would be the best way for me to walk away

1 Like

That’s so funny. Lump sum vs annual payments? Most people will choose less money with the lump sum, instead of being patient and taking annual payments and collecting more.

This is the best way because it draws less attention. Tell people you found a new job.

Definitely collect your winning anonymously.

Instead of a financial advisor, I say spend $100 on finance books and read up.

1 Like

As I sit here looking for that sell on USD/MXN :v:

1 Like

It’s going to be a long night :point_down:

"Today Was a Good Day

1 Like

In my opinion, one of the best songs ever released on Motown!

1 Like