1 Like
1 Like

Hey you

Wu-Tang Clan - Method Man

https://youtu.be/PEnwXYJcSZc

1 Like

This Forex Trader Has Spent $2,300,000 in Super Cars

1 Like

It’s cool that he persisted for three years before he got consistent results.

It’s a funny thing to be in a successful group. Whether it be Wutang, Wham!, or Menudo.

Eventually you find out who’s doing most of the carrying, and who’s the weakest link.

In Wutang, look at Method Man and Rza vs U-god. In Wham! look at George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley. With Menudo, look at Ricky Martin.

If you think you’re all equal parts in the group, then post-break-up you see that you were the weakest link the whole time, some self-evaluation is past-due.

You can complain all you want. In the end, the other dude’s career is still growing, and you had to move back home. You gotta honestly look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself why. Then you gotta decide what you’re gonna do about it.

imagen

When Wham! broke up, George Michael apparently was just warming up. His career just kept going. As for the the other half of Wham!, Andrew Ridgeley:
Shortly after the breakup, Ridgeley moved to Monaco and tried his hand at Formula Three motor racing. Meeting with little success, he moved to Los Angeles in pursuit of a career in acting. He returned to Britain permanently in 1990.

As far as Wutang, there are people who were on the albums whose names you can’t even recall.

Same for Menudo.

You couldn’t name any of those kids for a million bucks–except for one: Ricky Martin.

Everyone lives their own life. Everyone has different abilities. Right. But when you see someone living up to their potential, and you’re not, at all, then something’s gotta change. You’re not living up to your potential since the group broke up. Have you EVER lived up to your potential? That’s a good place to start. If you’re happy with your new life after the group, then that’s fine. But be honest and ask yourself if that’s the case.

If the answer is no and you don’t make peace with yourself, it could eat you up on the inside for the rest of your life.

But if you self-reflect, you could redeem yourself in your own eyes, and make a comeback that no one saw coming.

1 Like

Facts, But I do wish some of these groups stayed together for a little longer, but eventually the best members must shine on their own.

1 Like

Meet the 17yr old Millionaire Forex Trader

1 Like

LAPD said one or more people tried to break into the Encino home of NFL star Reggie Bush. Bush, who was home according to his representatives, screamed, scaring off the suspects.

NFL star Reggie Bush scares off burglars

1 Like

I wasn’t screaming–I was whistling!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I watch this movie as a young teen, I forgot how funny it was, and Chris Rock - One rib

1 Like

Sometimes it takes a little madness to see the world clearly.

Your Kindness Was a Gift, Their Betrayal Will Cost Them

1 Like

Trading on the move? Check out these airport renovations.

Need a place when you land, but don’t wanna spend a lot of money?

Willing to spend a bit more money?

1 Like

Stop looking for validation in a world designed to crush you.

1 Like

one place you have not yet looked

Kobe! I’m not a sports fan, but I find him inspirational.

1 Like

There are benefits to dressing simply, and not flashy. Especially when traveling abroad.

Be careful out there about drawing too much attention.

imagen

1 Like

Day in The Life of a 6 figure Day trader

1 Like

Those night and morning views are wonderful.

Since he likes yachts…

Owning a yacht comes with a lot of expenses: docking, maintenance, etc. but what if you just wanna go on a yacht once in a while?

Renting is also an option.

1 Like

I was thinking about renting one and doing a Greece tour. But, scroll down and you will understand

1 Like

It looks tempting to me. Each charter offers great locations to visit. Hard to see how you could go wrong.

1 Like

Looks real good, but the prices are crazy.

from $1,338,000 p/week

1 Like