Shadowing the Big Boys FX Analysis

Hey yo!

This coming week, we will be expecting interest rate decision from AUD and GBP. In addition to this, we will be also expecting NFP data out on Friday!

Want to know how the market will move for the coming week, do check out my LIVE STREAMING here!

If you would like to take a look at my trading ideas, you can refer to this as well!

Trade well and Trade safe!

Be safe and trade well will give a you long and enjoyable trading journey!

Thank you and if you find these analysis useful, do like share and follow me!

Hey Hello Everyone!

For this Coming week of 37, we are seeing high numbers of high impact news.

Do trade with care and check out the Analysis I have for you for the coming week!

Live Stream here:

https://www.tradingview.com/streams/baFPHPA9S3/

Trading ideas here:

All the best in your trades!

Looking for analysis to trade for the coming week?

​Do check out the analysis I put out for you here.

Trading ideas for week of 39!

Feel free to read and comment!Thanks!

Sharing my analysis for this week, with the video of course 🙂

Trade safe and Trade very huat!

Huat ar!

Happy Weekends!

Trading ideas

https://www.tradingview.com/u/Shadowing_The_Big_Boys/…

Video streamed

https://www.tradingview.com/streams/no5_-cFPxd/

Hey Hello all, did your managed to catch these two trade ideas (SNP 500 and Audchf) i mentioned last week on 8Oct?

upside of 3% for SNP 500

move of 2.5% down for audchf (quite a big move for currency)

Did you catch any of these?

If you didnt manage to catch these, not an issue, check out my ideas for this week here

https://www.tradingview.com/u/Shadowing_The_Big_Boys/…

And my video here, where i share more indepth of my analysis for the coming week!

https://www.tradingview.com/streams/I7nBVE6oan/

Thank you and may the pips be with you!

Did you managed to catch the moves mentioned for:
SNP here >>>

EURAUD here>>>

If not you should follow my streaming video and trading ideas where i share my plans and analysis for the forex market.

Rise and Shine!
Check out what I have for you :

My weekends analysis for the coming week:

And my trading ideas :

Enjoy and have a great weekends ahead!

Would be interesting to see how PA unfold for USD.Today’s interest rate decision should be able to pave the direction for us to see clearer.

Sharing some of my analysis here.
USD
With the possible holding rate for USD, and poor nfp data, seems like USD is taking a turn…

1699154168705.png

EURAUD
But do take note of the key support area now, bias is still on short side.
Likewise I am also bearish on GbpAud!

1699154265069.png

AUDNZD
AN should be making a turn down, already showing signs…Watch for it.

1699154361141.png

Did you take the AN position as mentioned previously?
If not you might want to look at this week’s analysis

If you would like to check out more of my live stream and analysis on tradingview with the same nick i have here!

Thanks!

Looking out for analysis for the coming week ?

do check out my analysis here!

USD

Could possibly form a double bottom here…or just keep crashing down…will see or react accordingly!

GBPUSD

If usd still weakens, likely more bias to go on long on GU if it has pullbacks!

EURGBP

Bias to short this toppish flip on daily and h4 timeframe

EURCAD

potential flip down on daily and h4

Hello Fellow Traders, regular and new traders 🙂

How was trading last week?

Did your managed to catch the EURGBP or EURCAD moved mentioned in my tradingview ideas last week?

EURGBP

EURCAD

If not, its not too late to follow me and watch my trading ideas/ video analysis on tradingview so you wont miss the next catch of the ‘fish’!

This week i have covered some pairs but the usual USD first.

USD

NZDJPY

GBPCAD

USDSGD

Give me a like on my post if you do find it useful :slight_smile: Thank you!

Hello fellow traders , my regular and new friends!
Welcome and thanks for dropping by my post.

We gonna have a very very exciting week next week with GBP,EUR,CHF,USD having release their interest rate decision!
That’s more than half of the 7 major currencies!

Want to find out more how you can plan for the coming week for your trades?

My trading ideas as below:

USD - Lookin at USD, right now it is at a key level on h4 to break up higher,Either it gonna break that R and go higher, which i am slightly leaning towards this since the trend is still up on h4 and h1. But if it fail or false break higher, it would be turning lower.

USDCHF

The USDCHF if bottom out now, i could likely be testing the next downtrendline as shown on h4. For now it seems good to look for long on pullbacks.

EURNZD

Bouncing around at the daily key level. watching for breakout of this consolidation to give me direction!
My EUR index also indicated that it is at a key level to hold as a currency.

Will be looking for pullbacks to short USDJPY,EURJPY or GBPJPY

Do Like and Boost if you have learnt something and enjoyed the content, thank you!

– Get the right tools and an experienced Guide, you WILL navigate your way out of this “Dangerous Jungle”! –

Disclaimers:
The analysis shared through this channel are purely for educational and entertainment purposes only. They are by no means professional advice for individual/s to enter trades for investment or trading purposes.

Good day , and Good New year Eve!

And Advanced Happy New year fellow traders!

Any one of you have already setup your goals to achieve for the coming year?

Do share your goals here if you dont mind! 🙂

Took some rest on and off over the holiday seasons, I am back with my analysis, do check them out here!

Happy Holidays!

[EDU]Doing this will Massively improve your Trading!

Hello fellow traders , my regular and new friends!
Welcome and thanks for dropping by my post.

DRC stands for Daily Report Card

To be all transparent I adopted this from smb capital. Credits and Kudos to them.
I used it and did some modifications to suit my purpose. So you can do the same to what I have over here and modify according to your requirements.
The purpose of the daily report card is to help you keep track of your whole trading day. If you do have a day job or what not, you can adjust the DRC to be cater for a week or few days. It’s up to the individuals.
So, this Daily report card of mine basically looks something like this as shown above in the charting space. And let me give some details on each of this sections.

Daily Analysis

In this section, you should start off with how you have felt in the morning. Do you feel refreshed and pumped up, or grouchy as you have had not enough sleep? Or are you feeling miserable or unhappy over the big lost you had yesterday? You can put it down over here.

Then continue on for how you would prepare your trading day by first analysing the market that you are trading on.

Goal

This will be link with the goals that you have set fore for yourself. Try to put a goal that you wanted to achieve by end of the week, month or quarter. This doesn’t necessarily be the big goal you have. It can be subset of the big goal you have.
Some examples can be, to increase my position size from 1% to 2%. Or to be able to hold my trades longer, sticking to pre-defined exit strategies and improving my risk to reward ratio etc. This goals does not necessarily needs to be monetary.

Reminders / general truth or principle

You can put some reminders and principles for yourself here. You can start off with things like focus on your goals and not the PNL, focus on your trading as required and remove any distractions (e.g. social media). These are just some examples of the many and I will leave that for you to fill them up.

What I learned/improved upon today?

To this, you can write something that you find interesting or learn about the market. For example, if you are day trading, GBP could have a particular time that you have observed where it reverses it trend. OR it could just be that you come to realize some interesting trading setups using a particular indicator etc.

Important trade, if any

Over here, you should document down trades you find it important for your to remember or refer back to later on in the week or future. This can be trade that you have did well or a trade that you performed badly. Jot it down so that in the future you can revisit and learn from it again.

Change need to be made from today?

Here are some things that you felt that you should act on it immediately for example, if you lost yourself and be emotional on losses. Put it over here and evaluate what has happened and act upon it. Or you have entered a trade haphazardly ,in fear of FOMO etc.

Overview

Just a 1-2 sentence to sum up your day.Nothing in particular but jotting down your thoughts of the day.

Finally take a look at the top left hand corner of the table I had for you. There is a X /5 which denotes the score you gave yourself on that day (if you are doing it on a daily basis).
Over here, have your own scoring system to give yourself score and hold yourself accountable for it. You can do something like, giving a score of 1 for daily analysis section, 2 for goal and 1 or important trade etc. Just to evaluate how you have done for each of these section is a quick way.

It’s the year end and if you have yet to evaluate your trading performance and not sure how to go about starting, do check out the link i provided below for the post i have put up recently.

Do Like and Boost if you have learnt something and enjoyed the content, thank you!

– Get the right tools and an experienced Guide, you WILL navigate your way out of this “Dangerous Jungle”! –

Disclaimers:
The analysis shared through this channel are purely for educational and entertainment purposes only. They are by no means professional advice for individual/s to enter trades for investment or trading purposes.

Good day everyone, sharing my thoughts on the market for this coming week!

USD

USDJPY

GBPAUD/GBPNZD

SNP 500

Have a Great trading week!

Great day fellow traders!

Here’s my analysis for the coming week.
Tracking similar pairs … here you go

Have a great trading week ahead!