Shandy's rules

hello everybody…my name is Shandy…i am a very serious guy…a real professionnal trader,and will not tolerate guys having some fun while trading here…i possess the real truth!! and will not tell you anything about it because in any case you’ll be better than me …Snoopy!..but if never you persist on trying very hard to trade:D:eek::smiley: forex …you’ll have ears like mine!!!

LOL, you really are a strange one my yellow friend.

:D…i know Shandy…sorry…i am very tired and just want to have some fun here!..trading forex is a full time job and just want to decompress a bit; really have nothing against you Shandy…it is hard fot me to tell things like i see them(remember that english is not my native langage…i know you saw it!!!:)…will work on a more explicite thread with steady targets…more simple to use by traders…promess to post it soon! have a nice trading day Shandy!..REALLY!:slight_smile:

:)…JUST CURIOUS ABOUT SOMETHING …IS YOUR AVATAR A REPRESENTATION OF THE OLD JEWISH TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM WITH THE 12 TRIBUS IN FRONT OF IT?:confused:

Not in jerusalem…but in the desert i mean?:slight_smile:

LOL, no. Each of those twelve things are currency pairs with some woman looking on trying to decide which one to buy - found it on a website somewhere. I’m not a woman but decided to overlook that small point - “artistic licence” I believe it’s called.

oh!..sorry it really looks like!!!:slight_smile:

General…I realize this is an “inside” joke and I don’t get it…lol…but I thought you said you were a “chick”…as in female? :confused: :slight_smile:

well ive sure learned alot from this very helpfuly thread :smiley: but really whats goinn on? lol

Must say I thought it very strange when this popped up on the forum - I think the Poussin is going Cuckoo!! :confused:

:D…results of my last 3 hours of trading…gold:+1706 pips:D

:smiley: oiltrade closed at +20 pips…:stuck_out_tongue:

Very good General Cuckoo. Now could you please explain how and why you entered? Posting pip counts alone is no good to anyone on here, and I wouldn’t want my name associated with this sort of thing i.e. future service promotion :slight_smile: Perhaps if you showed people your system you may get more leeway, and I would imagine enough people would join any future service anyway based on these pip counts. And if some didn’t because they could do it themselves, so what - you make your money from trading, right?

:smiley: last 2 hours trades…oil…+73pips and gold…+7 pips(breakeven trailing stop):slight_smile: