Share a profitable strategy with stats and I will create an EA!

Hello,
I’m a programmer, recently I had to learn MQL5 (Metatrader 5) for a job and now I’m ready to code any kind of EA.
If you have a profitable and documented strategy I’ll be really happy to code the EA for you and if YOU want it we can share the robot on the forum.
I’m a really good coder but not a profitable trader, so if we put together our skills we could be both happy :slight_smile:

PS: After the creation of the EA, I suggest you to test everything on the “strategy tester” built in Metatrader !

Hello, i have a simple but efficient strategy.

Have you seen the system they have here on babypips? I think I saw it on their newsletter. Looks profitable.

Yeah, I started developing that system, for now It seems safe

Oh nice. You’ll be creating an EA out of that one?

Yes, if you mean Happy Hunter strategy

Yup that’s the one. I think that’s the most profitable system I’ve seen on their blogs. But I can’t be 100% sure. How’s that going for ya?

I think 1 or 2 weeks and it’s complete

will be very grateful if you can share the EA

Awesome! Keep us posted!

Sorry guys but for now I’m still programming a scalping robot for a job, as soon as I can I’ll continue our project !

1 Like

I developed the EA, well the result in the strategy tester are:

-You have some good gain ONLY in 2018 (Started 1 January).
-You have huge loses if you go back to 2015-2016-2017.

I think Happy is doing good because 2018 is the only year supported by this strategy.

Well, what is the next strategy to test?

Can you also code EA for MT4 platform? The difference with Metatrader 5 is insignificant, right?

Everything change between MT4 and MT5. We can implement a version on MT5 of your strategy, if it is profitable on the tester/demo then we can create another version for MT4.
In this way I can check if your strategy is really worthing.

Hmm. Trying to figure out if her system was created in 2017. Will check later! But last I checked, it’s been an awesome year for her.

Yes, just the last year was awesome with this strategy I guess.

Apparently my previous messaged got flagged, why would it get flagged?

What you mean?
We didn’t see any message, try to rewrite your post or send me pm.

Hi @Walkirio, how did you find learning MQL5? Did it take very long? I am a programmer too but mostly in R, just thinking perhaps I should delve into this. Thanks :grinning:

Could happen if you’re a new user and the system thinks you’re a spammer? Sometimes happens when you post too quickly also. Hope that got sorted out! The mods here are pretty quick.