Share a profitable strategy with stats and I will create an EA!

Apparently my previous messaged got flagged, why would it get flagged?

What you mean?
We didn’t see any message, try to rewrite your post or send me pm.

Hi @Walkirio, how did you find learning MQL5? Did it take very long? I am a programmer too but mostly in R, just thinking perhaps I should delve into this. Thanks :grinning:

Could happen if you’re a new user and the system thinks you’re a spammer? Sometimes happens when you post too quickly also. Hope that got sorted out! The mods here are pretty quick.

Simple, is like coding in C

Hi @Walkirio!

Thanks for your offer!!

@Trendswithbenefits has been using a simple strategy that has been profitable for him. Here’s is a link to the description.

It’s based on price crossover of the 20 day XLV4 MA

I think this would be a great candidate!!

Recently I have been going through my losing trades and putting them on a chart with this template. (great analysis feature in MT4 - simply drag any trade from the terminal history tab onto a chart of the pair and it will note entry and exit points connected by a dashed line which can be configured however you like)

While I haven’t checked all my losers I have found with my risk management approach all my losing trades I have checked so far would have been profitable.

Tx again for your offer!!

KC

I have some important projects in this moment, I promise I will look in the devolpment of your EA as soon as I’m free.

@Walkirio good luck with your projects! I hope that they are all successful!!

Thanks for your reply, I look forward tot the possibility of you coding an EA!

TX,

KC

Hey:)

Could you tell me where did you learned MQL5? I know about MQL4 coding but by now I haven’t found any decent course or website to learn MQL5. That way I might also be able to help you:smiley:

Any chance you can provide the EA so we can check it out?

for the happy hunter?

it’s very similiar to C, I had just to read the ducumentation

Hi man, can you provide us the download file for this strategy?

@Walkirio
@frandlost

Hello !!!
hope your projects are going well @Walkirio !!
any updates on this? i am curious as well. been trading this for a few months and made decent profits but i missed a lot of trades because i was busy/asleep.

thanks,
Ashwin V

@Walkirio
@frandlost

on the XLV Colored Moving average that is. Sorry i dont post much so i don’t know how to reply.

What about your price? How expensive is your service?

Whether you can demonstrate that your strategy is profitable , it is free!

Ok. So essentially you would be stealing my strategy for your benefit. Good to know it. Thank you, but no.

That is your point of view. I will give you free a software valued thousands of dollars for your strategy, it is obvious I will keep the software with the strategy for my personal profits.

How can @Walkirio code an EA for you if he doesn’t know your strategy?

Even if he had your strategy and shared it with the whole forum it wouldn’t even come close to moving the market or reducing all the profit you are secretly making right now.

You are looking a gift horse in the mouth. :laughing::joy:

I have only used my suggestion on demo. @Trendswithbenefits has used it on a live account with success as seen in his “befuddled” thread.

KC