(share)discovered new, profitable trading system that consistently

Relocation threads wrong room

Hello all I am very happy because the new found trade system with consistent profits. My system does not offer 100% profit

but just bigger gains than losses.
Example: 20 trades
13-7 = 6 profit

makes sense does not it?

The system I work as a trend or sideways, without indicators and unconditionally. be made ​​within large or small. and that you simply do is draw a straight line and observe the volume of data

sounds perfect does not it? but you need time to master, depending on your skill. because I gave you the hook and no fish.

I have menulisny in ebook form, and because of limitations in my English. ebook only in my country only. If you are interested you can translate yourself. because I was busy and did not have time.
I’ve translated through google translation, it’s just that the picture is lost and so difficult to understand.

PM me if interested …

Makes perfect sense, thank you so much for clearly explaining. I won’t need to PM you as you outlined it so clearly. Good job!

Makes perfect sense, thank you so much for clearly explaining. I won’t need to PM you as you outlined it so clearly. Good job!

thanks for comment.
the above is just an example and in order to profit consistently is difficult.

I apologize, because the PM entered many, cause errors in the handling of the account. who have sent PM then please resend.
thank you!

I was being sarcastic dude

Google translate does not understand what you mean. :18:

may be clarified?

It is simply a lost art form.

Very very lost

i think we are all lost,
also im quite sure this is a demo with those huge lot sizes unless OP really has like a 100k-1 million in his account
why dont you show us the real stuff!

I’m not a gambler Trader, which is rich in a day and go bankrupt overnight.

Money in my account is not increased or decreased.
Since I took advantage of every day, and invested in other businesses more real.
Are you making Forex as a get rich quick program?

Good luck

maybe a different way of thinking. Different faces, different luck

Why do I show real?
just made ​​up of what I wrote.

Lolz…another douchebag…

FXHOKY - the value of this thread is incredible to my trading. You have helped me amass a huge wealth from your 13-7 = 6 profit theory. Truly spectacular.

… For all other forum users, this is my sarcastic attempt #2