Share your favorite songs/music on here

Hope you had a great New Years!

Anyone enjoy Peking Duk over the break

Change the World -Eric Clapton

I am currently listening to the music of Patti Austin, Sergio Mendes and Stephen Bishop. Nothing beats the timeless music of the 70’s and the 80’

This is about Female Objectification. Not precisely what title suggests.

Current & educational:

Sorry for hijacking this thread but since it is already about music I thought- why not post my question here?

Anyone listen to Bruce Springsteen?
Those who do will surely know about Devils & Dust.
Well, I have a version of the song that is totally different from the original work.
But the problem is that the clip I have abruptly stops after like 20 secs.
I need the whole song. I googled it, searched on Soundhound etc but in vain.

I am attaching the file here… please listen to it and tell me if you know where i can find it.
Thank you

devilsdust.zip (445 KB)

Bruce Springsteen is good too. I am not sure where to find it though, sorry

Stay Classy…

Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
YouTube

That is a pretty awesome video.

Well keeping up with the theme of ducks and awesome. Don’t mess with my homies lol

And your either going to love this or hate this. New release today from the Prodigy

Last but not least. PnR you never let anyone know you have been moonlighting as a dancer

:cool:

Lol! And Pole dancing ( my favorite lol) I am trying to keep it as a " secret". Darn it now you find it haha. Nice outfit though…

[video]Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here (E…: http://youtu.be/r0_2Wq9Aos4[/video]

[video]Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here (E…: Alice In Chains - The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here (Explicit) - YouTube[/video]

Bee Gees!!!

Jive Talkin YouTube

I grew up with these guys resonating in my ears, soooo many song to choose from but today I heard this

Love to play this one before every trading session :wink:

Too Much Heaven by the Bee Gees. This is the song my husband always play in his car when we were still dating :slight_smile: