Share your favorite songs/music on here

Poison - Every Rose has its Thorn

Taking my better half out for a dinner and a consert tonight to see this incredible artistā€¦
Not is he only a fellow citizen from this small cold country called Norway, he is also big enough outside border to be nominated for this years American Grammy Award in R&B!

Iā€™m really looking forward to a fantastic night out with good food, awesome music and my fiancee.

Have a great weekend folks! :slight_smile:

It was awesome, I still get goosebumps thinking about last night.
His live performance was outstanding and actually waaaaay better than his records!

If anyone ever get to see this guy live, DONā€™T miss it!

Zombie Live in Paris.
Goosebumps at 0:12!

[QUOTE=ā€œazzkikr;681330ā€]Zombie Live in Paris. Goosebumps at 0:12! YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT_PBM57RUg[/QUOTE]

That song has been on my phone for years, it is an awesome tune; yet a lot of people donā€™t know it at all.

What a great song!

Wow. I remember these oneā€¦Thatā€™s awesomeā€¦

How about this oneā€¦ Evanescence - My Immortal

Thank you for the recommendation. I have been wanting to see live shows for years. I will try to do that this yearā€¦

The year was 1993. Best I keep what I was up to a secret lol. Gonna make you listen to the album

More great aussie acts of the nineties

Something to chill by on a Saturday night

Damn, havenā€™t listened to smashing pumpkins in a long time!

Billy Corgan is a musical genius.

Think a found a new theme song to kick of the trading day

Drake

This has to be the best crowd ever!!

We need some new music. Hereā€™s the latest from Mark Ronson. Hope you like

And hereā€™s a girl from my home time Bunbury WA. Youā€™ll learn a bit about Bunbury folk in the first minute. Its all true lol

Not my kind of musicā€¦but, I like the lyrics :wink:

Lol! I donā€™t know why but listening to this I felt like I am in a ā€œKaraokeā€ bar or it might be in a church haha!

Lyrics was great!