Share Your Life Experiences as Traders. Both Beginner and Experienced Traders

Wouldn’t it be comforting to hear other people’s life experiences as traders both Newbies and Experienced ? Anyone can share their thought honestly, as long as you are trading. Both the happy days and the sad days, mistakes, regrets, all of it!!! Lets learn from one another. Who knows, your experience could help people from taking wrong decisions!

I started trading after seeing an AD for IQOption in 2018.
I opened a demo account, and thank God it was only a demo because I’ve probably lost more than a million dollars on that account.
I forgot about it for a few years, until 2023, when I thought to myself, “if people on TikTok can do this and make money, maybe I can too.” I started trading on the demo account and watching stuff about supply and demand, candlestick patterns, and the best days to trade (which probably won’t work since it was binary options). I somehow managed to make a semi-successful indicator using MAs and Fractals that predicted when price would bounce off the MA. I then tried to deposit money, but every time I did, it didn’t go through, which may have been a message from God because, at the time, I didn’t know that most “trusted” brokers were regulated and that binary options were banned from the US and other countries.
So I looked towards forex, the market from which the options I was trading copied. I asked my mother for $5 I deposited into FBS and got to trading. I lost $2 on the first 2 days. Then I found one glorious resistance setup and made the $2 back. Then lost $4. Then I decided not to trade until I’ve found a PROPER strategy.
I did find a strategy then did a lot of weird things to it and made it “mine”.

The Future Seems Bright From Here

1 Like

i’m glad you were able to find what works best for you. I’m sure you will stick to them and ride it out. I love reading these responses

1 Like