Share your myfxbook account

Hi EDDYMO,

My system is based on trend following, so when it ranges, most likely I will loss, but when it trends, most likely I will win. The last 2 days of March and the first week of April, GBPJPY trends, so I recovered my loses already.

The last 7 trading days alone, I won over +500 pips. No system will work all the time.

Cheers,
Fxturtle

+500 pips for a week looks like a good number to me. Correct, even with the best trader out there, there really are some bad days. But overall, itā€™s still a positive profit at the end.

good for you turtle!!! do you think of returning back to social trading? We would like to have you back.

Im still at Zulutrade with FxTurtle500 and FxTurtle SP accounts.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

FxTurtle500 is a live account?? Respect! I didnā€™t expect that. good you put you real money into trading.
Overall, not a bad performance! Nice results :wink:

Yes, it is a live account. Not the performance I was hoping to achieve.

Cheers,
Fxturtle

Well, donā€™t beat yourself for it, I have seen much worst performance actually, just limit a little bit the loosing trades, and I think you will be ok :slight_smile:

The week ended April 11th started a bumpy ride, but recovered the loses towards the end of the week to end up positive for the week and for the month.

FxTurtle Myfxbook Account

Cheers,
FxTurtle

I got hammered the week ended April 18th. I recovered a little bit with two GBPJPY trades for +70 and +100 pips to end up the week with -331 pips or -5.88%. The month is still positive, weā€™ll see how this month will end up.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

how do you look for closing the month actually? Wish you only positive returnsā€¦i remember you long time ago, back in the days, you used to be quite good traderā€¦changed strategy?

I have a MyFXBook account but how do I get the stats onto this page for viewing?

maybe your account stats are private. Btw, do you have any account on zulutrade?

Hello, fellow traders!

You may be interested to know

that MyFXbook is now available

for mobile (Android) platforms on

Google ā€˜Playā€™ storeā€¦

Xx

https://www.myfxbook.com/members/corez000/small-investmentā€“large-returns/1940869

My goal at the moment is to focus on Small investments / Large returns, and repeating this cycle until I have gain more consistent with my trading, I have only just started this today to not much activity at the moment. oh yeah my trading style, I manly just focus on boring stuff like no indicators price action, candle sticks and line graphs. I donā€™t have anything against indicators, but I just like to have a nice clean chart thatā€™s all.

Hi guys! I am new here and this forum catches my attention, so I took the audacity to write on it.

I do not have an account in myfxbook because I simply do not count on this platform; That is, I have researched a lot about it and there are endless complaints from users and traders who claim to have been scammed by brokers that myfxbook advertises, powerful brokers, when making their comments and complaints to be supported in some way were deleted and their accounts canceled by some reason.

Some also share their strategies that are subsequently copied and modified, to be sold as owned by other brokers, only to win more followers.

In addition to complaints about password theft should not be taken at the mercy of myfxbook.

I just decided to write this because it is the only thread I could look at myfxbook and I want you to know that it is not completely reliable.

Myfxbook has never been reliable for me after a fraud committed with a friend merchant, he never had an answer or support from myfxbook, he simply erased all his information and suspended his account. The loss of money almost leads to bankruptcy.
Myfxbook is not responsible or ethical.

Yeah, I have myfxbook account but I am not interested to share my personal trading history here! Basically, I use this feature as my trading journal and end of the every week I do analysis on my previous trading history! Of course, all of options of my myfxbook are private! By the way, this type of program is very useful for the new traders and the investors as well!

Congrats - the first stable account iā€™ve seen in quite some time. Providing itā€™s all legit then you clearly know your stuff.

The stats are certainly realistic

What happened though from Aug 18 to Nov 18, seems out of sync a little based on your past performance? Just curious

2018 was the most difficult year from the startā€¦ Some algorithms doesnā€™t respected past statistic so after few months I ve changed some volatility settings and substituted two old systems (on a total of around 30 systems) with 2 new ones.
I think is normal and no one system could last foreverā€¦ We just have to be prepared to makes some changes when necessary.

Fair enough, im guessing you had to reduce these settings as I also had the same challenge from a manual trading approach - well at face value it looks very impressive.

Hope you can keep it up, well done.