Share your myfxbook account

interesting!!can we find you on zulutrade as well? If you good we follow deffinitely~

hi Dima. I wont say I am good coz anything that is good has to be proven over a long period of time. Only then it can be said if it is good or not. And sorry, but I am not on zulutrade coz they dont allow you to have your own broker.

Not a good Idea must I say. It all ends up badly. BP has it’s own perfomance site.

of course they do, most probably it is not the one you wish for to have a trading account with. They have quite a bunch of good ones that you can follow with your account!

If I was successful and something is going on positively, I wouldn’t share it for free, I mean, that’s just the way it goes in my opinion. But would be nice to see someone post it though.

Performance update:

Month to date and YTD results ended February 14:

FxTurtle Myfxbook

Equity growth:
MTD: +7.08%
YTD: +7.04%
Since inception: +141.19%

[U]Pips gained:[/U]
MTD: +532
YTD: +875

Moderate Turtle Myfxbook

Equity growth:
MTD: +7.16%
YTD: +5.62%
Since inception: +21.51%

MTD: +656
YTD: +768

Conservative Turtle

Equity growth:
MTD: +1.41%
YTD: +0.68%
Since inception: +2.51

MTD: +523
YTD: +524

Cheers,
FxTurtle

FxTurtle, what’s the plan for this week’s trading?

this my Error | Myfxbook.

As always, tight SL and let my profits run whenever I see fit.

I reduced the number of pairs to trade to minimize DD to less than 500 pips.

I will only trade GBPAUD, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, EURAUD and maybe once in a while USDJPY.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Nice strategy!! I think if the dd is lower would be better, but that’s ok, I can make it better with the zuluguard.

USDJPY is a nice hedging strategy :wink: good choice ! I like its stability :slight_smile:

February 21st performance update:

All accounts ended negative for the week ended February 21st, but still positive MTD and YTD.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

Well bad trading week happens all the time. Do not forget to stop/loss your trades and then the followers can simply zuluguard on their side.

February performance update:

The month of February ended with a modest gain, but well below my target. The first two weeks saw gain over +600 pips only to be erased during the last two weeks and reduced it to only +300 pips at the end of February.

Cheers,
Fxturtle

Good for you! Sound pretty good performance!
Lets see how March will be for your :slight_smile:

Hello traders,

given PipNRoll’s thread here, showing us her FXBook account, I thought that I should revive this thread here, by posting my own FXBook account:

Error | Myfxbook

Cheers.

Edited my settings, so my FXBook is now public… Take a look if you wish…

The account ended negative for the month of March, but the loss is very minimal. The last 3 trading days of the month won over +300 pips that recovered most of the loses from the previous days.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

FxTurtle System | Myfxbook

Hey there turtle, how is zulutrade trading going on? You gave it up?

It’s still there, but not performing as I want it to be.

Cheers,
FxTurtle

I am so sorry to hear that friend!
How do you think of improving your status?