Share your myfxbook account

Places bullseye target on SanJ
I’m coming for you.
Looks at own fxbook with only two trades
Maybe not right -now-…

The Star Pupil. You ll do great in this business and an inspiration to the new comers.

As much as i appreciate the compliment, your giving me more credit then i deserve… I had one good month of solid profits and have since been stuck range bound - check my monthly history you’ll see for yourself…

The only thing like i’ve said i think i actually do well is keep risk and money management in check, and this has allowed me to keep some of those profits so far. Im still yet to find be as consistent as i would like, but im hoping to get there soon…

If i could preach about anything i’ve learned, it will be the money management, preservation of capital should be #1 priority :slight_smile:

Oh and also, its a demo account, i expect further hurdles along the way when i switch to a live account in two months :wink:

:57:

Account link – <<< Myfxbook >>>
Trade Journal – http://forums.babypips.com/show-me-money-daytrading/44318-time-crack-some-pips-ict-style.html#post344126

Note: I’m in a bit of a transition phase in my trading, sort of a revival if you will :wink:

Be your brothers keeper. When you see any sign of overtrading or revenge trading on my account, point it out please.

Arguably the most important single element of trading, though, so take some credit, you’re doing great if you’re getting that down! Surviving the leaner times with most of your capital preserved in order that you have the bankroll to make a good return when the market improves is big stuff. Actually finding Entries is, comparitively speaking, the easy part, imho.

MYFXJOURNAL | - Jamietech’s Trading System

A little system I’ve been testing on one of my live accounts. You can see growth in the past week due to changing a key variable in the method. Hopefully, given success, I’ll share it here one day.

one silly newbie question: what does “swap” mean? i know what a swap is in terms of the “financial instrument” but i can’t really figure out what the swap means at these accounts. i’ve just recently changed to a different broker, my old broker didn’t have something like that. and now i’m seeing a gain of over 1$ because of “swap”. can anybody help me?

btw, my account again if you wanna see for yourselves

long term breakout trading System | Myfxbook

Swap is the rate of difference your account is either paid or charged based on the variance of the interest rates being paid by the two currencies you’re holding. Whenever your broker rolls over the day, interest payments are calculated. if you are buying one currency with a high interest against another with a low interest, the swap will either be paid or withdrawn from your account, depending on your direction. It’s all in the BPSoP.

I trade a strategy on the GPB/USD that I’ve developed over the past couple of years. I happily share my statement.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/pound-dollar-profits/282668

Now, i know that the drawdown from April to May isn’t pretty, but I’ve since made adjustements to my trading strategy.

I adjusted my entry strategy and changed my trade management a little in June. Since then it’s been going well!

I’m also team trader at LiveForexTrading.info If you want have a chat about the market during the London session I’m normally in the trading room (it’s free).

Transparency is the only way we can distinguish between frauds and the real deals. Please promote this kind of myfxbook account sharing, as you/any new trader might be the next victim. Thank you.

Not trying to derail your thread but how was that guy a fraud? I must have missed something. Here I thought I was on every thread on babypips lol.

too paranoid that you will see the “system deleted by the user”

But for now…

[won ton soup System | Myfxbook](http://www.myfxbook.com/members/thr66/won-ton-soup/293826)

Theres a huge battle going on in another thread called by his name in daytraiding :slight_smile:

Still reading his old one trying to see where everything broke down lol.

For OOps, you have linked to your portfolio, edit your link :slight_smile:

To see if the link really works guys, try to log out and click on it. Then you will see, what others do.

[U]For your own sake, lock down the balance. Leave only the ROI.[/U]

Why hide balance? you make it sound panicky?
It’s not that much!! lol!

PS sorry for 30% DD… Friday 1 st of June!!! I got my NFP WRONG!

Just for your own sake :slight_smile: but i believe till now, we have a winner :slight_smile: you made a nice amount of money already! Keep it up!

Edit: Withdrawing any statements made here concerning other people being a scam :wink:

Nice… Most profitable results so far. Keep up the good work. Run the mile under a minute and I am sure we will all follow.

Hi Here is a link to my myfxbook account.
In this account, they are all demo’s of ea’s, all non commercial.
I do alot of forward testing :slight_smile:
Always adding new systems.

Mt4-10226696 SrSeaDamiani System | Myfxbook

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/newbie-demo-acc/357616

I’m new

:smiley:

Roller coaster ride… but nice returns currently