Share your myfxbook account

Good start

Here is mineā€¦ good luck everyone.

upfxā€™s Profile | Myfxbook

we all start somewhere!!! These are almost my first trading accounts!
a few earlier with embarrassingly bad brokers so they donā€™t get mentioned!

mmhhmm System | Myfxbook

hhmm System | Myfxbook

mmhh System | Myfxbook

It isā€¦
I have changed it quite a bit along the way. Added more pairsā€¦
It survived some big movements, especially in the Euro

It will be a roller coaster ride as it is an opposite close EA. (there is always at least 1 open trade of each pair).
It uses MACD, Support Resistance and a higher timeframe confirmation to open/close.

Nice work!
You are making it look easy :slight_smile:

FundsMike System | Myfxbook

The important thing is I changed to my own system and now my past two months have been positive 23% and 7%

Good results at the end, But thatā€™s a steep hill youā€™ve got to get up!

Looks good for the past couple of weeks. Hope you dont sit on some huge negative pips again.

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/test/218761

This is my practice account. I would be a happy man if my live account is doing half as good as demo lol.
My trading is very discretionary. No set rules or system.

my target 100% in one week __myfxbook.com/portfolio/always-sl/362270
hope it will going well :smiley:
but sometimes i forgot to set the SLā€¦ LOL

It shows you made two thirds of your target just this month, and youā€™re sitting on almost -6% in negative tradesā€¦ how leveraged are you? Regardless, Well done. The tricky part now is keeping it.

lol .

ā€œforgotā€ (inverted commas)ā€¦ not forgot (no inverted commas) :wink:

ā€˜forgotā€™ > ā€˜forgotā€™

Something went horribly wrong. o_O

thanks guys for replying my comment :smiley:
my leverage is 1:500
my equity increase to $317 (deposit $100), should I WD the money or get the target completed ?

talk about ā€œforgotā€, i was confusing what makes different from forgot with forgotā€¦ LOL
am I wrong ?

Lol you guys :34:

Something got lost in the translation :wink: I meant that you ā€œforgetā€ to place stop losses i.e. not reallyā€¦

iā€™ve been trying something new for about 3 weeks now. looking good so far. hope i can keep it up. but the increase will definitely slow down a lot, because the most money i made was with usdjpy because of certain circumstances that probably wonā€™t happen too much again. my goal is now to ā€œreplicateā€ some of the gains using other pairs, but iā€™m only taking baby steps with these. weā€™ll see
David System | Myfxbook

It really looks very good. At least for me. You already made almost 12% gain which is huge already. I myself looking for this gain. Keep up. I have added to watch list. And you havenā€™t even dipped below 0%!!

btw i need to add: the huge gain yesterday was ā€œa mistakeā€. i accidentally traded 1 lot instead of 0.1 on a few tradesā€¦ well, glad it worked out and that it is still just demo. normally there would have been just a 2% increase or so yesterday, instead of around 6%! that is also the reason why my drawdown now says ā€œ5.46%ā€, was about 1.5% before yesterday and should have stayed that way. thatā€™s all for now. ah, and i have another account, which is live, but i canā€™t connect that one with myfxbook. i trade pretty much the same way like i do with my demo account, however, on demo i tend to take a few trades, which i do not take in live, because the setups are not ā€œperfectā€ enough for risking my real money. working out quite fine for now, playing with mt4 demo and trading the ā€œperfectā€ setups only with my live account. donā€™t know if i would be disciplined enough to just take the perfect setups with my real account, if i didnā€™t have the demo to keep my fingers occupied :smiley:

so long

Do you use a stop loss?