Shared Online Trading Journal

Hey everyone.

I have recently been taking less trades and journalling the ones that I do take. I can honestly see the benefits already of journalling.

The good thing about journals is you can see the common mistakes that you make and learn from them and I thought it would be a neat idea if I shared a journal with other people. Each of us could have our own section we fill out and everyone gets more exposure to trades. We can give each other feedback or offer opinions. Keep each other disciplined and honest.

I have previously tried setting this up on a Google sheet and asked about on Reddit, had a few people join a discord group I set up, but no one took it seriously and journalled with me.

Would anyone here be interested? I’m a year into my trading journey, still learning but am pretty consistent. Whilst I am not an expert I have been lucky enough to be mentored by some very good people so far who have stressed the importance of risk management, psychology and discipline. So I have solid foundations.

I mainly trade indices on the weekly/daily time frames, Crude, Gold and related currency pairs.

Again, I am only interested in people who dedicate time every day into trading and journalling, I don’t trade everyday but would still give feedback and opinions and support where I can.

Cheers.

Hello! Where would the journal be hosted? Also wouldn’t posting here work the same? You can have a threaded topic and just keep updating that?