(sharing is caring)>>which indicators are you using?

This argument is not silly.:mad: Anyone who knows anything knows that a short bobbed skool (TX talk for school) bus is the sweetest ride out there.:D:p

then i imagine the low end of the spectrum wins and the newbs loose !

Damned shame that !

as for identities, Tyman is doing his best sherlock holmes and getting nice people banned all over ---- one almost has to start thinking of hacking into the server and banning him, since the admins just dont want to consider what might be best for all

would you leave if i were to be allowed back — honest now !

Tyman claims you would.

I once used a lot of indicators, tested them all with miserable results.

Here are my leftovers

1. Using ichimoku chart on day and 4 hoursly to helps one to determine the support and resistance lines and the strength of it. Once S+R lines determine, hide from chart

2. Use candles patterns around these S+R lines

3. Alligator on 1 minute/5 minute to see the momentum of the defence breakout around these S+R lines.

4. Heikin Ashi (ie 2nd generation candles pattern) on 1/5 minutes chart to do a lagging entry on position so to avoid fake breach/rebounce.

Trade is make around the S+R lines in the direction of the trend

I feels that everyone is looking for the magic bullet that can
a) Tells if the price is going to go up or down (ie reversal)
b) Tells if the price is still going up or down (continuation)
c) Tells how fast the price is going up or down (momentum)
d) Tells if one has overpaid for the price or it is now super cheap

There is no magic in Ichimoku compared to fibonacci or just visually look at the candlesticks patterns in the past. Ichimoku just happens to use 26 and 52 which can translate to important meeting points between the bears and the bulls. These ‘lines’ formed became a self fulling prophecy in the future because every technical analysis trader can see this and they will mostly place their stop losses, entry order around these lines. (and NOT at any other places, because it won’t make any logic).

So if a stock trade from $1 to $10 perpetually and today we have a bounced at $5, that $5 will become the line from now on. You will see candlestick patterns occuring around $5. There is no magic at $5. In time pass, perhaps another line will form at $3.50, or $6.70 or whatever.

So I guess whether you are using indicators or no indicators, it is important to spot these support and resistance lines, then trade around them. Whatever tools helps, it helps :o

I think the Admin are sending a pretty clear message in that it�s apparent you�re not going be allowed back onto Babypips Mike.

All that�s happening now is your comments & points are getting fragmented.

If you�re intent on following thru with your assistance to novices and/or the band of fella�s you�ve attracted here, why don�t you simply kick off a trading room or facility of your own?

e-mail James ([email protected]) & ask him what type of audio visual facilities he uses to instruct his 40-100pip classes.

I�m sure it would be a far more constructive & harmonious environment from which to interact with folks than having to re-invent new nicks several time per week just to post your views & comments?

I guess if it�s a positive & consistently successful experience, your reputation will quickly attract fresh observers.

[B]ps:[/B] apologies to Malik for contributing to this off-topic material. This will be my final contribution to your thread & hope it returns & remains on track :wink:

I don’t think there’s any one indicator that’s better than another; it all depends on how you use them. The most important thing is not to use too many, in my opinion. The primary trading technique that I use actually uses no indicators at all; it mainly just revolves around intraday support and resistance, and price action. Our natural tendency is to over-complicate and over-analyze… always try to keep it simple!