Short term big movers

This thread is for short term big movers

Today it’s Aud cad sell

Aud cad sell tp 0.85476

Aud cad just turned into short term buy
Along with nzd usd short term buy

but never a price-level, never a time of trade, never a stop-loss specified?

so what has to happen for you ever to say “Sorry, bad call, i was wrong”?

AUD/CAD goes up, or down??

or does that just never happen at all??? you say both “buy” and “sell” so you’re never wrong?

and then you wonder why nobody wants to follow your calls or discuss them … :roll_eyes:

LOL I was thinking of the exact questions, somewhere I asked him about SL and TP, , he said 40 pips for SL, 300 pips for TP! I mean, i dont care if the R/R is close to 10 and this is even less probable than gambling, but I mean seriously…? imaging I open this in on market, like he says and put my SL and TP with the same distance as entry that he says, then 4 hours latter, another user sees his message and follows just as he says, in this case that user and I will have totally different trades!

Honestly, doesnt he remind u of a certain someone when he issues such signals and then doesnt explain any reason? :DDDD be honest with meee

But eur jpy will come down 300 pips and hasn’t hit your sl why are you complaining

GBP cad sell for Monday

Sorry that was a buy bitcoin

I know you like gold and eur usd buygold Monday buy eur usd monday

brah, i really wish this will not offend you, but even if the pair goes down like 100000000 pips, the way you are issuing your signals totally reflects that you do not know how the market works, your entry, SL and TP should be determined based on the price not pips! and a R/R over 5 is total deal breaker for me, I do not accept that as a logical trade.

The irony for me is that even if ausguy posts a highly detailed strategy now I won’t see it - I’ve had him on permanent Ignore for a couple of weeks now.

I don’t subscribe to the premises that strategies should be kept secret, nor that the name of a market and an entry price have value when posted online.

Bitcoin buy did well

Buy link chain

Sell usd cad and eur gbp monday

Bitcoin cash buy

EUR usd buy
Aud usd buy
NZD usd buy

EUR usd buy
NZD usd buy
Aud usd buy

GBP jpy sell

GBP usd sell