Short Term Trading - ICT Style!

Hi Tycoon. Following with interest. It makes it easier to learn when packaged like this so thanks mate and ofcourse especially thanks to Michael!

With the stops, you set 25-30, yes? Correct me if I’m wrong please but my take from ICT’s short term trading video was to place stops above/below daily fractals and to move accordingly? Also, the LO video was mentioned in several different places but I can’t seem to find it, anyone know where it’s located please.
Thanks

Hi mate, yep I still using a 25-30pip stop loss. With this method i’m just looking for a 3 bar pattern fractal, and then the following day preferably in London Open I will look for something to get Long/Short on, I will use an OTE and look for a Judas in the opposite direction that I expect price to go. Hope that makes sense.

Sorry mate I can’t seem to find the LO video but I would recommend watching this video which is basically the formula for LO
Inner Circle Trader’s 20 Pip Scalp Method - YouTube

I also believe that ICT will be expanding on LO in the trading plan which will include how he uses the Asian range to help with his bias for the day. I’m hoping this will be released in the first week of September.

Hey guys a quick update, i’ve been holding back the trading for this method for two reasons, firstly because ICT believes that is better to wait till Sept when we are out of the doldrums (not sure how you spell that lol). Secondly the moving averages have been very close to each other and not very clear in the direction they could go.

However I believe the cable is becoming ripe! (see below chart) The 18 is above the 40 on the MAs and it is widening! I will now be looking for a fractal low to form to get long.

I’m holding fire on the Fiber till it does the same.

1 Like

Thanks for explaining Tycoon. Keep up the good work mate, your examples and explanations are excellent!
cheers

Hi Tycoon,

I was just looking at the AUD/NZD and it looks like you would be looking for an entry on this pair today. As I would say it’s a 3 bar fractal.

Can you please confirm?

May the pips be with you.
Akhor

So how are you getting on with this strategy, is it still working for you

You are replying to a thread that died 7½ years ago.

2 Likes

Was hoping to see a resurrection and see if he was still a active member of tye community still…

im interested in two things, (you said this is only for the 2 pairs that you follow) on average how many trades do you take per week with this strategy (post 279) and what is your (documented) return? thank you