Short Term Trading USDT

Hello you very wonderful and intelligent people that make up this forum. I sincerely hope you are doing well and keeping happy.

I was kindly wondering i have heard alot of people are trading USDT currency, using short-term derivatives trading. Which is the 30 second ultra short term futures and found this consistently profitable. I kindly wondered please if anyone knows the technical indicators and candlesticks you are looking for to trade this please? If anyone kindly had any thoughts on this i would be forever grateful and thankful it would mean the world to me.

Sending you lots of good wishes and i truly hope you have a wonderful life and achieve massive success in the stock market. Very best wishes to you.

Hi, this type of trading needs special environment, in my opinion you should not touch it. Regards Greg

2 Likes

They’re probably a mixture of people selling and promoting things, people living on another planet, people imagining that demo and backtesting findings are duplicable in the real world, other fantasists and the usual assorted scammers, spammers and bots.

I would have nothing to do with any of them, myself. Not even if I were as polite as you obviously are (though not many people are, really?).

ST Crypto derivatives… I’d rather play blackjack.

1 Like

Quite right too: with blackjack, at least you can sometimes play with the odds slightly in your favor instead of them being permanently stacked against you.

Better odds, free drinks.

1 Like

Umm B, why? There is so much to trade, why would you pick this. There is so much to know about this Derivative and so much unknown, not a great idea.

The Ever Opinionated VIPER

Hi,
I have been trading crypto for about 3 1/2 years now, and have done some significant reading about the overall subject. I have never understood how people make money “trading the USDT currency”. What I do know is that when Sam Bankmann-Fried went bankrupt with FTX, the “stable currency fix” market went t*ts up with it, and had a few of the DeFi afficionados licking multi-billion dollar wounds.

My advice is don’t trade stuff you don’t understand. Since I have been in that market for over 3 years and don’t understand the implications of trading USDT, I stay away from it. Too busy trying to find the next meme coin to do 1000X and put me on the moon in a lambo. :rofl: