Should or not begin with bitcoin now?

@Falstaff
No , i didn’t miss the pointi
i was just making a joke,
maybe i wasn’t completely clear with this joke
but, i did understand your point
all good.

Yes, You heard the right thing that bitcoin is going to end,but that is just analysis not the permanent news .
Moreover , the base of cryptocurrency is Bitcoin,whether you buy ethrum , ripple.So for this it will take a whole system to change that cannot change eventually. And trading through Zebpay is good option .
And if you want to buy new crypto which is not base on bitcoin . Go for Atlant ICO Coins .
[Removed for Forums Policy violation]

Now value of bitcoin and another cryptocurrency was fall down rapidly, many country against bitcoin and making many people leaving bitcoin with worried if this currency is not safe anymore as asset, some country fear if bitcoin will used for terorist to transfer money because no any country control flow bitcoin, so this condition make cryptocurrency value fall down rapidly

Don’t choose BTC in anyway! While BTC so unstable and have a high range of volatility, it can be dangerous. Furthermore, Ethereum surely, more reliable that some new. There are a lot of dummies of one day on the crypto list.

Yes, nowadays there’s a correction in the cryptocurrency market. Cryptocurrencies couldn’t just constantly grow, it’d frightened a lot of people and they left this field. Also this money is not so easy to get, you need to understand that.

Now I am hesitant to begin investing in this digital currency.

that’s good, it means you won’t lose your money.
why do you have to invest anyway ?

My recommendation to you is to not get into anything that you don’t know anything about, it would be ideal if you accept that exhortation. On the off chance that you don’t know anything about the crypto showcase at that point it’s far excessively unsafe for you. Do your examination!

Crypto currency is considered to be as the future of trading and it is digital currency, Bitcoin and Ethirium are considered to be as the gaints in this digital market as they are trading at the maximum prices then the other currencies in the market, people should get themselves aware with this trading technique.

1 Like

I agree with this. I’ve seen a lot of ppl making huge gains off of some of these coins, especially the Ripple (XRP) coin. Right now, I’m focusing on mastering the forex market before diving into crypto trading. I do have some coins that I’m currently hodling on Binance, but I honestly am unsure about the security of some of these online exchanges,only time will tell

Out of the stomache without doing any analyzing, (i am not so interested in Bitcoin stuff), the first thing that went through my had when i glanced on that weekly chart (considering the whole situation actually) was the red arrow

Poor fellows jumped in at the beginning of the year when people on TV said “100000 could be possible 2018”

If i had some money i do not need, i would go short

1 Like

You said it. Are you looking to move your coins to a paper wallet?

Melt them down and make a nice “Paper-weight” ? :grinning:

i mean i have the nano ledger s,cold storage…but i don’t think I can move all of the coins I have on there,unless they made some type of update. I need to check on that

I can’t take it more seriously until some it has some regulatory standards. I think that’s the common fear/sentiment with investors when it comes to cryptocurrency. To truly give something continuous monetary value it has to have regulations in place where you couldn’t manipulate that currency. I think until cryptocurrency can truly nail this issue down it can never truly eclipse to a valued currency.

If I move it to a paper wallet, it’s not even going to be heavy enough to become a paper weight… so really, it just dissolves into the …ether. HA!

1 Like

Seems a bit sad to keep a $20,000 cin in paper ! - surely velvet and gold would be more appropriate ?

You and the rest of the crypto world. None of the Jan speculators have any money left!

But let’s see what December brings us, especially in the next two weeks. Maybe some enterprise grade solution going live or… everything totally implodes. Naaaa, there’s too much money in there already for that to happen.

Time to buy perhaps? Ha! That’s what they were saying in December last year at $15k BTC.

I suppose so. But I sure ain’t spending more $$ on it haha.

I don’t know man. When I see it hit new lows I always think about this but then it manages to hit an even lower low haha.

Yup, trading at $3380. Hope restored once price breaks $4k, and then a gut punch as it drops back down below.

Add to that the SEC delaying an ETF ruling and ICE’s Bakkt delayed, more not-so-positive news.

However, a prominent Crypto advocate on Twitter recently said, if you were long/buying/long-term at $20k, you sure as hell should be at $3K!

If you’ve got money to bleed and your outlook is suuuuper-long, then yes, I agree!

And regulation is/has been coming. Unfortunately, there isn’t a single entity putting that in place.