Shout out from manila, Philippines

this is samC, i trade binary and forex,
i have no acquaintances who actually trade,
i’d love to meet someone who actually trades and is willing to grow.

my main focus is on trading BO,
i wanna keep tabs , share information, back test strategies together
and most of all i am looking for some friendly feedback all the way.

2 Likes

Hi! Samc. I am Chinthaka here. Welcome aboard

Hi Sam. Welcome and good luck. Just two questions. You`re trading all except crypto. Why? And the second one is did I make I mistake when I think that BO are just a gambling?

2 Likes

i thought so too
especially when the entire internet says that about BO…

i started taking bo seriously too and am making some Real progress, i mean it.
but everything i m working on, i feel like there is literally no one i can share and get feedback from
so i started this thread.
im planning to make video tutorials and discussions on YouTube

do you think its a good idea exposing myself and ideas out there or should i stick to keep the discussion to the fellow peers here and keep it like a closed circle ?.

1 Like

YouTube is a good source of publishing content.

So I think you should go with your YouTube strategy

OMG HELLO THERE! :blush: :blush:

I’m also from the Philippines! :slight_smile: Although I’m from a province. Haha. I got super excited when I saw your title!!! :slight_smile: Welcome welcome to BP! :slight_smile: I might be a little slow but haha does BO stand for Binary Options? :open_mouth:

1 Like

…do you think its a good idea exposing myself and ideas out there…

Why not Sam? I`ll be glad if you contradict me. You can share here also.

What brokers do you guys use? Is it easy to withdraw profits? New trader from Baguio City here. :slight_smile:

I am using Turnkey Forex for quite a while now, the withdrawals are always processed within 48 hrs, and you should check them out.

1 Like

Nice! 48 hours sounds great! What bank do you withdraw? Where are you from, bro? :smiley:

I seriously had to use Google translator to see what you’re asking, if Google is not wrong then, you are asking which bank I am using right?
Well, as for now I am using cryptos for deposit and withdrawal, as process is faster than bank transfer so I get my money really soon.

Sorry, bro. I thought this post was for traders from the Philippines so I assumed you spoke our language. Sorry. :slight_smile:
Yes i was asking on bank withdrawals. I have no experience on cryptos so I am inclined to find other means but thank you for your suggestion. :smiley: