Show us your pimping set up!

Lets see the set ups that people are using to trade! no cheating no cleaning it up before you take a photo!!

Btw this is how i pick up women by boasting about my trade set up and having arguments about which types of analysis and indicators are better :wink: (fundamental always wins of course)

Nice setup there. Currently I am trading with 02 laptops.

I will go for a one like you sooner.

Whatā€™s that ā€œmanualā€ sitting on desk to left? Must say very auspicious setup you have there. :13:

Just various printouts from the baby pips school, chart patterns and so on. Iā€™ve only been trading for about a month

Thereā€™s a thread here where people posted their setupsā€¦ I just canā€™t seem to find it. I did, however, remember this cool setup from one of the forum membersā€¦ That dogā€™s a true OG with his reading glasses. Dope!

How many screens do you use? I have 4 and I have seen traders using 12 screens setups as well as succefull traders with just 2 screens.

weā€™ve got the same mouse and keyboard! Logitech FTW

Oh yeah. Nothing sexier than a man who knows his fundies :wink:

LOL. Iā€™m sure thatā€™s a great conversation starter at the bar :slight_smile:

Which bar is this? How come my forex lines never workā€¦ They always end up breaking :frowning:

At the moment iā€™m currently using two how ever depending on how things go (if they go well) i plan to buy a third just so i can watch CNBC on it while having charts on the others. ā€¦ and of course the ipad for market hours and other instant news notifications