Shroomheads Scalping Log

How many months did you spend with study the basics? How many months did you spend looking for systems one after another? Subtract those from your 10 months. How many left?

How many months did you spend to study money management and trading psychology?

You started your thread in september. Your psychical learning just has began :slight_smile:

I am very grateful because I was reading your trading log and I took the idea to start my own.

These words were inspiring me so much:
"[I]Yeah that seems to be the case, I’ve certainly felt a lot more pressure with the knowledge that my results are up for everyone to see. But on a positive note if I was using real money I would have a similarly stressful incentive to get the account to perform at such a high level. If I can build the account up under this level of stress then I should be better prepared for the pressure of live trading.
[/I]
[I]I know that the method is solid as I traded it well for over a month in a pressure free environment. All I have to do now is master the confidence and psychology when under pressure. I guess time will tell if I can cope[/I]"

“[I]Plus I do intend to do this full time, so waiting around is not a problem for me.[/I]”

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I am very sorry Sir. You must not quit. :slight_smile: Go to the gym take a boxing bag and unleash your anger and frustration. I want to see you back with clear mind and refreshed strenght of will.

Best Regards