Signal suggestion

How do I get to check out the signals for Jimb2468?

They are not reliable Turzo, most of them will scam you and you will lose your hard earned money!

I started with business class trading signals, and for now they have been very honest and help me a lot. They tell you the truth about trading and their signals are profitable

I think thereā€™s nothing wrong in using a free signal provider especially when you donā€™t have much time to spend on screen. Whatā€™s important is to come across a reliable and free signal source with a proven track record. There can be providers who would guarantee sure shot success, steer clear from them.

You can try signals from Daily Forex. They are better than others present in the market.

Update from my Nov 19. Not only Forex on Fire has surpassed 300+ channels but also you can combine this with some signal software some of its members have created to backtest the performance of a signal channel and also automatically execute signals as soon as they arrive in telegram

Brokers use these signals to attract traders to come and trade on their trading platforms. One should avoid the free ones. As a novice trader you should avoid using them as you might end up using them incorrectly. Or worse, you might end up receiving false signals. I personally donā€™t trust forex signals. If I ever do use them, I will keep doubting them.

There are a few services out there that backtest the signals performance posted on the telgram signal channels.

Some scammers delete losing signals so Forex On Fire has created mirror channels so even if the scammer deletes a signal that hit stop loss in the origianl channel, the mirror channel is not affected so the software can backtest every single posted signal

@Knightlinx itā€™s obvious at this point that if we assume that the telegram channel backtest software does a decent job then following a profitably backtested channel will only make you money!!!

I donā€™t think that I will recommend any signal provider to you knowing how bad their market reputation is. All I have used signals for in the past was when I needed confirmation but it didnā€™t really work. It is better to make your own trading decisions instead of depending on an unknown for the same.