Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

I’m busy , have to work i just marked tonights trades from 3 to 6 Est.

pretty good , 4 winners

Emas ; 8-20-50-200

grid 10 pips , I don’t consider pivots and fibos.

hi Deno,

can you please post an image with your exact trades? not just the signals. i think what i don’t feel is not the entry to the trades, the exits. :frowning: hopefully i can learn from your trades and others do as well.

thanks very much!

Heya Stockneon, just a suggestion, with your EA, Blizard mentioned previously that he enters a trade when the candle touches the trend line. I noticed in your EA “the break_pips” you have set as 2. I would recommend setting this as 0 so it is just as Blizard indicates. I have been testing it for the last 4/5 hours on the 5min chart with 0 and the indicators are a little tighter.

I even switched on your option for short trades for a laugh and went back to work. Now this is on a demo account and yes the trades failed badly just as we all know. DO NOT LEAVE THIS EA RUNNING UNATTENDED.

But your EA does enter the trade acurently at the right place. So if your feeling lazy, the EA could be good to enter trades and then we have to make the choice for exit.

Blizard maybe this part of Stockneon’s EA will help you?

But i was thinking, Blizard do you have any set conditions which we should look for to trigger an exit from an active trade?

Im not 100% certain thats all.

Thanks

Hello, never enter a trade when a “000” level is in your way. Alternatively, take profits when approaching a strong fib level or “000” level. I have attached today’s trades, a perfect example of a trade that should NOT be entered. The second trade was perfect as you had a nice bounce off of “000” level.

thanks

Here is a trade during the EUR secession, the price went to the fib level down to the pip. I always take my profit around these areas. And I always place my SL on the other side when ever possible.

Nice 60 pip move here today on the EUR/JPY. Might start trading this pair.:33:

Stockneon , I’m marking charts after scroll back. I’m self employed and very busy right now. I just don’t have time to sit and trade , I wish I could.

My forex journey started more than 4 years ago. Got into everything , tried to learn everything. i took classes , seminars , courses , bought systems , seen a lot, spent a lot!

After some paper trading i started eliminating " bull**** " . Bull**** means things I can not use or I consider useless.
It does not mean that it can not be used or be useful for somebody else. I just want to focus on my own system.

My trashbin contains most indicators , macd, rsi , BB , stoch. , inchimoku , alligator ,CCi … , pivots , Fibs ,
trader psychology . elliot , gann … , jumping from pair to pair, timeframe to timeframe.

Whats left is Ema 8 , 20 , 50 , 200 , S/R lines , candlestick and chart patterns, trendlines , EUR/USD , 1M , 5M
That’s all . $500 / mini lot , max 3 % risk / trade . we’re ready to go

thanks Deno for the answer. i have much less experience than you have, i wasted a year on EAs, but i realized, that manual trading is better than running, coding, optimizing EAs. i didn’t trade much the past year but i’m learning it now. i understand what you saying about the indicators, i guess they are invented to make so much headache for the traders :D. what i see profitable is trendlines. that’s why i’m so interested in this strategy and i want to master it. (if it’s possible).

i suggest you to watch other pairs, not just only eurusd, it’s working on other pairs too!

now to EVERYONE, especially BLIZARD!

do you guys think that a daily goal of 50 pips is correct for this system? as i can see now, i could do it, but takes time to get there.
what do you think? fixed lot or risk based entry is better?
Blizard how many pips do you make with this system on a daily basis? do you have a pip goal, profit goal, or you just trade when you see a profitable entry?

also do you use my ea for the entries? it works well??

oh and one more thing! it would be nice if you post your trades and some explanation on the entries, exits! this goes to everyone. it’s cool to have sample entries, but i think now everyone get the picture when to enter a trade. i think exits are important too, and we could learn about your EXACT trades! this goes for everyone of course :wink:

thanks all!

Here are today’s setups. Nice trading day.

thanks

Hi Stockneon, my daily goal is 15-20 pips. I think you can get 50 if you trade maybe 5 pairs at a time instead of the 2 I trade. Alternatively you could let the profits go more than I do, I admit, sometimes I exit way too early. I currently dont use the EA as sometimes the entries have fibs or “000” levels in the way and the EA doesn’t have this protection programmed in yet.

It may sound weird but, I actually enjoy drawing the the trend lines and watching the price action develop and then entering a trade.

thanks

i see … i’ll try that 50 pips goal and let everyone know how i progress here in the forum. if i have time i’ll post the exact trades also.
thanks for your help and for this wonderful system! (again ;))

I look forward to seeing your setups Stockneon.

Hi Blizard,

I tried to run blizard_v1.mq4 in my mt4 and it keeps crashing. Is this indicator or EA? Do i need to install swing_zz.zip as well?

Hello, i’m french so sorry for my bad english.
Thanks for this system who is very good.
I try this since 2/3 days.
The settings for minBars are 4 for the EURUSD / GBPJPY and 3 for the others pairs ?
Thks

Hi blizzard,

What’s the success rate of just using the 2 currency pairs?

Hey Blizard how is your EA going, i remmeber you mentioned that you thought you would have it ready for last monday, are you having problems with it ?

Stock developed a great EA so there is no need to pursue that any further on my part. I prefer manual trading because of the fib levels and “0000” the EA doesn’t take into account. Here are the trades for today; kind of a weird trading day but still got my 15-20 pips

thanks

Cool cheers Blizard, have you started using other pairs other than EUR/USD and GBP/USD like you were thinking about ?

Yes, here are a couple of trades later this morning. I started trading EUR/JPY today also.

thanks

Here are some nice setups early during the EUR secession. I may start getting up to catch these early AM trades.

thanks