Simple & almost naked. The dream date or the dream system?

Cheers,

An with etxcapital and I don’t have that option. Any suggestions?

Am I right in thinking that the tops of the zz will always be the same colour and the bottoms will be the opposite?

If this is so, then I could manually colour each dots in?

Thanks again

Youre correct, the color isnt important as the tops and bottoms are always different colors. Always join the last two confirmed dots of the same color.

One more thing Blizard, can you just clarify the criteria for using this strategy on a hight time frame please mate?

Much appreciated

You could apply fractals from the Navigator list - pretty much the same thing but without colors.

Thanks dobro but I haven’t got that fractals option, or if I have I cant find it in the software manual.

Blizard Hello!
I love your system … as simple is what really works best!

To understand the system at this point we would have a buy signal?
In this case this was a bad trade.

Am I correct?

thanks,

Hello, what is your setting for minBars for the indicator? I suggest using ‘4’ . Also you will notice the candles cut through many times on that trendline. Take nice clean entries. You Chart actually shows a prefect sell as per the image I have attached.

thanks

hi everyone!

Blizard!!! i have to thank you for sharing this wonderful system! finally something that works for me. if i can say this after two days using it :slight_smile: i use the swing_zz on minbars 4 and the mt4 built in zz indi on default settings for the entries and previous highs, lows for take profit on M1 chart. however … i strongly suggest everyone who use this strategy to watch h1 and/or h4 charts with trendlines to avoid risky entries!

as for results i can say that i made 3.27% / 89 pips in two days!!! this is amazing!! oh!! and the risk for every trade is 0.5% of my balance.

THANKS AGAIN!!! :wink:

That great to hear, keep up to good work and please send us screen shots of your setups. Here are the setups for today for EUR/USD & GBP/JPY. Nice!

minBars used to be 3 on 1 Min , 4 is better?
Deno

Hello Blizard. I am a follower of your thread for a little bit of time now.i have a question. I strangely never had succes so far with your system. Can you please tell me how to avoid the trades where the candle goes through the trendline and even closed after trendline, but as soon as i go for entry price goes back under the trendline. please help i almost get crazy because i just cant figure it out. Thanks

okay … so … some example entries for febr 27-28 …

here is the layout that i use for the system. hope that somebody can find this useful.

top chart is m1, with pivot, grid indicator, 125 and 250 ema, swing_zz set to minbars 4. bottom charts are h1 and h4 with grid indicator and trendlines. i use them to avoid risky setups.

also here are some example trades as well.

the first one was a valid signal for the system, however the price was on the trendline on the h1 chart and on a fibo level, so normally you should not enter this type of trades. so you have to be very very careful.

the second trade is far better than the first one, price bounced several times from the h1 trendline, take profit is the daily pivot or better.

Year looks like it :slight_smile:

Also can anyone modify swing ZZ so that it produces a trend line linking the last two dots?

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hello, the price may pull back but as long as it doesnt pass the last dot of the opposite color you’re still ok. Usually after the breakout there is a pull back but its only a few pips on the 1 minute chart so I just enter with the initial breakout.

Here is a perfect setup this morning. Can anyone modify the swing zz to automatically connect the last 2 (confirmed) dots and let the user choose the minBars settings. Maybe have an alert popup or even enter a trade and place a SL automatically at the last dot of the opposite color. Seems like a simple EA and I can even pay somebody if that’s what it takes. Any thoughts or awesome programmers willing to help us out?

thanks

Not a bad system Mr Blizard, got to give it to you, so far 8 pips in 4 trades over the last 30 mins :slight_smile:

Blizard i’ll work on some semi automatic solution where u can draw the trendlines and the ea automatically enters and alerts you. i think a fully automatic system would fail :frowning: if i make progress i’ll post it here.

Thanks that would be awesome !

I was thinking a fully auto system might not work but if we could have SwingZZ which auto drew on the line connecting the last two dots that would be perfect for us all :slight_smile:

Thanks

agreed captain!!! :wink:

i checked today’s eurusd. something about +120 pips with all the signals and pivot tps. this is a very optimistic number :smiley:
sadly i made -43 pips today :confused: this is the bad news :smiley: