Simple and afordable forex

i just opened an account in oanda with 100$. i will start trading in the next year. if possible i will post the visitors pass to my account and all the entrys with explanation.

long time since i don´t came here… it looks very diferent.

hope to have nice discussions like in the old times.

why not just Screenshot your results and post them here

Hello ruilima22,

Welcome back! Do you have a system to share or will this be more of a journal? If more a journal, let’s move your topic over to the Trade Journals sub category. If you do have a system to share, why not post up the details for us to review and discuss. Let us know, thanks!

it´s a system. i just want to try to explain some entrys. hope to help some newbies on tech analasys

oanda still didn´t gave acess to my new account so here is one trade i would open there.

chart is h1 in usdjpy.

strong momentum down on h1 TF

H1 made a nice stop hunt at middle BB with a very clear divergence at the stochastics.

15pips SL to 26pips TP.

let´s see how the first one of the thread gos.

feel free to ask any doubt you may have.

Is there not divergence at bottom stoch.?? can’t see on you screenshot…?

sorry it shot up then didn’t it just looked a bit closer

It could retrace a bit more though first just above your stop.
do you use fibo.?

first trade, first loss.

yes A1len trader there was divergence on stochastics, and price did retraced more.

maybe the next on will be better.

i do trade with fibs yes

another one that looks promissing.

chart is eurusd h1

W forming on that last candle.
strong up momentum
middle Bollinger band in H4
great RR ratio with 22 pips SL and 65 pips TP
i use fibs expansion to TPs

for me is a good entry, hope the market agrees with me :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. Though I am a novice member here, i think what you are doing is great. Mini accounts always help the traders to track the market movements and once a trader will get the idea about forex trading then he will be available to do successful trading.

thank you for the support my friend. i hope to know your opinions and tips in the future regarding my trades.

last trade was another loss - 22,4 pips

ok. another one, 3rd on this thread so far.

picture is Gbp/usd D1 tf

explanation for that trade: that last candle pattern “twin towers” failled to broke the previous swing high, and for me that is a entry setup. i put a pending sell on the middle of the yesterday candle and now i will wait for it to start free falling. SL is 68 pips, TP is not set yet but can go for at least 250 pips.
i know it can still go retest that other resistance, but i prefere to lose some pips than miss a good move.

still don´t have any notice from oanda :frowning:

Oh dear ! I’m in that exact same trade - entered half way up that down bar as you show !

Hi, i think this is really good trade, but cable seems on global trend long very strong and the expectations are maybe better on bull side . . . good luck

1 Like

OK then - Are you going to take an up-bet (Paper only) - Just for fun ?

Where you going to put your stop ?

[Edit mine’s at 1.3709 but I may move it away if it gets too close ]

[Edit 2 - anybody else wanna join in ? Current price 1.3553 ]

my SL is at 1.3618, it´s in good position, and i will not move it (i never change the SL far away from entry)

the only thing i still don´t know is the TP. depends on the day of tomorrow

Ok - well that has some logic :sunglasses:

I’m just not sure about the retest of the “previous high” which you spoke of and I agree is a possibility.

I won’t move very far - but I have some confidence she’s a good bet and will want to be “Proven wrong” before I capitulate.

Time will tell and if I move it I will say before it gets hit.

I’d like some of the “Fence sitters” to have a punt at this time tho’, instead of rushing in when we’re right or wrong saying “Well it was obvious” - It Isn’t ! :slight_smile:

[Edit I have a double position and may close one early to Lock in profit - We’ll see ! ]

One slight technical problem here. Tonight IG are registering 62% “open interest” are “SHORT”.

"“They” will see that as an opportunity to push upwards. :confused:

dealers certainly aren’t losing any sleep or rushing to cover short gambles in cable for now, as they haven’t been since 2nd week of quarter 4.
10th October, 13th November & 18th December to be precise, which happen to have also registered the heaviest short weighting in that pair at the time.

Is shorting that pair at current, & those recent levels really the highest probability bet you can identify out there this week?

[quote=“Falstaff, post:19, topic:127783”]Tonight IG are registering 62% “open interest” are “SHORT”.
They will see that as an opportunity to push upwards.[/quote]
always wise to include & pay close attention to that data, particularly associated with retail participation & especially when price is cycling in a different direction!

1 Like