Simple and afordable forex

long in GU

chart is gbpusd D1

it just seems like a really good bet on the long,

like Eurusd, but i don´t want to risk on both.

SL 83pips TP 252 pips on gu long

[Edit - another position added EURUSD at 12055Asian session) same SL - total risk now just over 1% A/c Total value. But atm - only interested in making Pips.]

Well, ,Clearly I was wrong !

It happens occasionally - :wink:

So at the cost of 400 pips, I confirm the wisdom of one of my existing rules -

If you’re going to have a drink - switch the damn computer off !

[Edit - I assume that last trade of yours came good @ruilima22 - Well done mate ! ]

that´s the good thing about this “game”, no matter how bad you are, sometimes you hit a good trade :slight_smile:
but still far from TP thought so it can stil be a BE.

i changed the TP in my usdcad short to +672 pips. not to be greed but i can´t see a reason for it not to go that far if it gains momentum again

TP hited on GU. + 252 pips

so far 4 losse and 1 win … total ~ +140 pips

my usdcad still open at +100 pips more or less.

Hello Ruilima,

I’m interested in applying divergence strategies to my trading. Earlier, i encountered lot of stop outs as I used to enter the moment divergence appears. Thanks to Babypips education & community, I learnt to reduce it to some extent. I have added filters (MACD crossover, divergence in two indicators, overbought/sold area) to reduce number of false divergence entries. However, the level of confidence in applying it requires further improvement. I require your inputs on the following:

a) Thoughts on entry/exit. How can we effectively combine tools like bollinger bands, Fibonacci with divergence for entry & exits?
b) How to re-enter a trade if we miss-out on the initial divergence entry?
c) Does it work in all timeframes? So far, I have used it along with daily support/resistance? can we look at H1/H4 support/resistance levels and apply this strategy using smaller timeframe entries?