Simple and powerful strategy

Hello Op,

I am trying to understand your strategy and just wanna make sure i got it correct.

I buy when the price is above 30 ma, Stoch is above 50 line AND stoch is crossing up

i sell when the price is below the 30 ma, stoch is below 50 AND stoch is crossing down

I just wanna make sure because i am not getting many signals

how about the “Method” (simple, exponential, smoothed or linear weight) & “Apply to” (CLose, open, high, low, and others)?
I tried one combination currently using exponential and close default is simple and close.
Please advise, many thanks

only if risk management not applied like me :fearful:

got email response, what happened is system automatically blocked me due to typing to fast LOL

can we see more setups? your potential next trades? any charts?

@mrahman44

you can use SMA or EMA is up to you

Glad to hear it got sorted! @mrahman44 :slight_smile:

Sign of the times that the site robot decided you are another robot and automatically blocked you……:thinking: Are we humans approaching total redundancy? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just use FA - much simpler Wti hit 52.00 after 3 days.:slight_smile:

I find this thread quite educational and useful for new traders to understand some of the mostly used indicators in technical analysis. I would just add that it needs to be tested on different time scales as it can provide different market trend indications when applied on different time scales

education is most important , but without regular practice any education can be valueless. so emphasis on regular practice

thanks and can you give me some suggestions about how to calcolate the stop loss,pls.

May I know what time frame you normally use on this strategy? Please :innocent::innocent::innocent:

How do I use it please?

The number of new traders who believe this is a lot and not good for them. If you trade by this method just by an indicator who shows some up and down lines then you’re going to get rekt. If you want to improve your trading then my advice is to get rid of indicators and focus on technical analysis with Support, Resistance, Supply and Demand, Trendlines, Uptrend and Downtrend, Multiple timeframes.

30mins to month