SIMPLE Asian Breakout Strategy 100% gain in the last 20 days (4:1 risk reward)

Well after SL the trend went nicely. I was about to trade but I didn’t liked that big 1h candle.

Long was activated tonight.

My AC is broke so I have been working on that and havent been trading.
Hope the long works out well. With the dollar rallying the odds are good.

My friend got 80 pips on the ozzie NFP. :60:

I’m long but entered manually about in the middle of the range (not the official strategy), take profit is about 100 pips. Based on another strat that I use. Good luck

Mine almost got stopped out. Looks like it is recovering.

Mine got stopped out…:frowning:

Stopped out again. I have only had one successful trade using this method an it didn’t go for 110 pips.

During my back testing I have had once over 7 losing days in a row. Luckily with this money management It was recovered with about 3 successful days. Still its hard to see so many losing trades in a row. I still need lots of practice on my trading psychology but im still holding on to those trading rules with all my strength.

With such a high risk/reward, in theory, we only need to win slightly over 25% of the time with spread factored in. The problem, is that we don’t always get the 110 pips, so it is hard to calculate the exact breakeven winning percentage.

I agree with you.

hello…as with everyone else…not been too succesful with this strategy this week… tonight’s entry has been triggered and i am currently short… profit target at 40 points… lets c how we get on today…

got stopped out yet again… hmmm hopefully we should have abit more joy monday?

had 4 consecutive loss include today. let see how many more the market can take.

I missed this last session by about 20 min so instead I simply placed a few pending orders using other support and resistance levels. With only a 30 pip Tp and was able to hit the target. I do however look forward to getting back in the swing next week.

I’m long tonight @80.98. It took about an hour for the breakout and I’ve set the SL & 2 TPs as suggested. I am not going to stay up so hopefully the TPs get hit. I need an EA that would move the SL on #2 to BE if #1 gets hit. I’m sure I can find one.

I was stopped out on both and 1st TP never hit. -34 pips.

do you have some more strategies?

what time frame do you use??

Hi guys !

I think it is absolutely wothless discuss the thread without any pictures or screenshots. This is not professional and uncorrect.

Regards, Niko BG

Does anyone still use this strategy?