Simple buy ea anybody can help me

hi i am trying search ea but no one can reply ,plz help …condition is candle 3 high should be equal or higher than candle 1, and when the candle 0 reach the candle 3 high i want open buy trade,i dont know basic of the programming help me,3 and 2 candle also bulls

Hi Priya,
Welcome to the forum. No one can reply because the question is insufficiently described for anyone to be able to help you. Please insert in a web browser the words “mt4 ea programmers” and follow up with some of the programmers at any of those links. Easiest will be to speak to somebody over the telephone or What’s App.

1 Like

Thankyou so much sir,I tried on fxdreema bulder but I can’t get what I want

Did you try to draw this out as a business process map? Or did you ask anyone what input information they would need in order to create an EA for that purpose? There are a few process steps that I think you are trying to merge all into one activity, and that is maybe why you are finding it difficult to communicate your needs. At the very highest level, the process steps are: Goals>Objectives>Strategy >Plan>Business Statement of Requirements>Business Process Flow>Proof of Concept>Pilot>Alpha EA model>Backtesting>Beta EA model>Backtesting>Test Strategy>Test Results>Exit Criteria>First release>Unit testing, integration testing, user acceptance testing, signoff>Release to user.

Sorry about the long winded reply but something that seems very simple to do but that has not had any responses is normally a communication issue between the requestor and the creator.

Sir thank you sir ,I don’t know you sended tecnical language…sir condition met but opened buy order on current candle open price,I want current candle reach on 3candle high with same condition I sended img file.!

Sir

Hi, thanks for reply. I think the grammatical language barrier is too high. You may find it more useful to talk to somebody familiar with coding software. But I still find it hard to understand your business requirement from the screen shots and the text used to describe what you want.

Try this
simpleCandleEA.ex4 (26.3 KB)

You might have to learn some programming language in order to find out what needs to be done.

Go on the mt4 to purchase the ea or to get the free one from freelancers. If you can’t get it then comment here then I will send you the instructions on how to buy it.

Also if you are new I will advice you to not use the ea yet until you are comfortable.

I do not completely understand your requirements but I suppose an expert programmer might be able to offer you some help. You can also post some of your charts and indicate what you precisely want, might help.